Reverberations Following the Orchestra

Ritsuka faced one of the harshest executions ever. Everyone was to shocked and confused to move because of what happened.

If anyone was affected by the incident, it is evident on Toshiaki and Luna. Both of them look so down and depressed after losing a friend.

Monokuma decided to spoke up to break the ice that kept all of us muted.

"I told you PUHUHUHUHUHU! Resistance is futile. I get what I want PUHUHUHUHUHU!" he said mockingly.

"I hate it." Toshiaki said.

"Everyone does..." Kurro responded.

"IT'S SO UNFAIR! HOW CAN EVERYONE GET OVER THIS?! THERE'S INJUSTICE IN THIS TRIAL!" Toshiaki exclaimed as he burst in tears.

"LUNA, AREN'T YOU MAD?! Ritsuka just died, FOR BEING SET UP!" he added.

Luna remained silent on her podium. Puzzled on what action she should do next. Aside from Ritsuka, Luna has no one to trust in this group. I feel extremely sorry for everyone...

"YOU KNOW WHAT'S ALSO UNFAIR? NICK! WE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHEE DISCUSSING ABOUT HIS DEATH!" he exclaimed.

"YOU! YOU DEMON! WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO?!?!" he added.

"Perhaps are you talking about me peasant?" Ralf responded.

"YOU, AND YOU'RE EGO... WHY WOULD YOU DO IT. WHYYYYY?!? ANSWER MEEE!" Toshiaki responded.

Toshiaki went completely wild. Kurro and Moose decided to restrain him to the ground. He's getting overpowered by his emotions and I don't blame him for that.

Toshiaki whined and cried until there were no more tears left to cry.

Other than facing a grief of Toshiaki, there's also another problem I've noticed.

Paris has been silent this whole trial. She didn't bother talking at all. Paris has done nothing.

"Everyone, I have a proposal to you all." Ralf said in an arrogant manner.

"Sammy proved to be a failure to you all. Do you really accept her? She has no power over you, but in comparison, I can control things on my own hands. Sammy has proved herself to be incompetent. We need a reforming!" Ralf exclaimed.

"Perhaps are you suggesting that you'll be our leader instead?" Moose asked.

"Is there anyone more fit here other than me? The one who strikes fear to everyone is me, not Sammy. I am more fit to be a commander. If you're on my side, walk to me. Leave that hideous leader wanna be's side and come to me. I AM YOUR REFUGE." Ralf said.

The moment got me all shocked and puzzled. I know that I don't have what it takes to be a leader but Ralf?

"I, I kinda agree with Ralf. We need a reform. At least, Ralf wouldn't back stab me and restrain me..." Moose said.

I can see Luna and Paris doubting in their place too.

After some time, Luna spoke her feelings out. She let everything out, leaving no mercy behind.

"You know what Sammy, I thank you for your attempt towards piece but you're nothing but a failure. Ralf may have done such a treacherous act by murdering Nick but I can see why now. He has the dominance we need in him. You're not fit for a leader." she said as she walked towards Ralf's direction.

"For your information, you're just a try hard wanna be but you can never be a leader..." Luna said.

Saito, Kurro, Kanon remained on my side. However, Paris' face is like a messy painting. I don't know how to talk to her or just interact with her.

She started walking towards my direction after a few minutes.

"Sorry Sammy but I think Ralf have what it takes." she said as she held back her tears.

Blossoming friendship ruined and crushed by a war of words. I feel bad for what I told her earlier. I feel bad. Perhaps what she needed was guidance and a friend. Yet, what did I do...

Toshiaki stayed by my side, still field with fierce anger and determination.

"Sammy might've did some mistakes but she have what it takes to be a leader. She truly cares for everyone unlike you, a murdering demon." he said.

Ralf laughed hysterically following what Toshiaki said.

"Don't worry. I'm allergic to peasants. You're nothing more than a little fly for me pea brain." Ralf said.

Just when things were heating up, Monokuma took a stand.

"All things are prepared for the next facility! You may exit in the lift now PUHUHUHUHU!" he said.

We all followed him as instructed.

We took on the lift one more time.

It was filled with silence and awkwardness. It almost tastes like betrayals after betrayals.

After being unloaded in the lift, Ralf's faction left. Meanwhile, Kurro, Kanon, Toshiaki and Saito remained on my side.

"It's not that I like you as a leader but I know I'm more likely to survive if I side with you." Saito said.

"Sweetie, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask any of us. We're here for you." Kurro said.

"Not me. I don't wanna stay here for drama." Saito said as he left the observatory.

"If not him, then at least you can trust the three of us. We got your back." Kurro said.

"Change may be hard, but as long as we adapt to it, we'll survive. We'll survive this whole mess Sammy! Let's have fate in ourselves!" Kanon said.

"I won't let things left as it is now. We should be the pioneers of change for there is something we can do. We have to end this injustice. In that way, our friends... Our friends can be proud of us..." Toshiaki said.

Toshiaki has been broken internally by the events that happen this day. I won't blame him for that since it's hard losing a friend.

The people I'm worried for the most is the other three who joined Ralf.

Ralf hasn't been the most active people in this group since he rarely shows up but when he does, something bad is gonna happen.

This is it. A wage of war. The warfare between the peace I am trying to spread and tha chaos they are trying to use to plague the stillness.

Maki, Juvelle, Melody, Xian, Liu, Nick, Ritsuka, please send me your guidance. I am very sorry that we lost you through this journey when I promised everyone's safeties but, please, accept my apology. I am really sorry that I wasn't able to protect any of you.

Night time was announced and everyone went to their dorms.

I was tired. Inside and out, I can feel my body breaking down from stress and exhaustion.

I need a rest. I need to relax.

Slowly, everything turned black and still. Everything was sucked by the void and quietness followed by the cries of a grieving friend...

🎉 You've finished reading Danganronpa 101 LAWS of TURMOiL Case 03: New Horizons Under the Deep Blue Sea 🎉