Ch. 1 Weighed Down

~Hello~

Izuku thought today would be a good day, I mean what else could he possibly lose.

Izuku walked into class, he already knew something was off when everybody in the class switched their attention to him. The room notably increased in temperature.

"Is something wrong?" Izuku asked not knowing the events that are about to unfold. "Shut up, traitor." Iida said. At that moment Izuku's heart sunk. 'Not them too.' Izuku thought.

He was about to leave the classroom until he heard a series of consecutive clicks and felt his hands suddenly move behind his back. He saw AllMight was standing there with a disappointed look on his face.

"I really saw potential in you Young Midoriya, you've let me down." AllMight said, everybody praised AllMight for arresting yet another 'Bastard Criminal' 'Filthy Wretch' this brought Izuku to a state of emotion he had never been in before.

He didn't even know what fucking happened, yet just like that. Everybody he cared about or was getting to know, turned their backs on him just like that.

Izuku was thrown into a prisoner transport van and all the way to the place where the Hero Association put dragon and god level threats.

Izuku was thrown in his cell, at this point it hit him harder than ever. He no longer had any friends, family, quirk. He had nothing anymore.

"I lost my quirk, I've lost everything."

He cracked under the pressure of the events and started to cry, what turned up as a few tears turned into a full stream.

~Cell Mate P.O.V~

I thought only Dragon and God Level threats could be held here why do I hear a kid crying?

I leaned up to see a kid about the age of 16 crying. "What the hell is a kid like you doing here?" I asked.

The boy within hiccups and gasps for air said. "I used to go to U.A, then my girlfriend cheated on me, the next day I was accused of criminal association with the league of villains. I was hauled here in a truck, I didn't even get to say goodbye to my mom." The boy sounded genuinely sad about the whole experience.

"Kid I've got some advice for you, if they turned their back on you that quick, everyone, that quick, they aren't the ones you should trust. You should find somebody who you've gone through thick and thin with." I told him. I walked over to him and sat down next to him and pat his back as he calmed down.

"Kid what you said you don't have a quirk anymore right?" I asked him. "Yeah." "What if I told you I'm quirkless." "But how, your a dragon or god level threat." "I was gifted, somebody helped me realize that." "Who was he?" "The S-Class hero Silverfang." "Then how did you end up in here if you were taught by a hero?"

"I went rogue. I was confused, didn't know my place in the world I chose to be the enemy of the Hero's and the Villains. I realize now that it was stupid of me." "How did you get so strong?" "Hard work, and a fighting style known as Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock!" I exclaimed.

"Can you teach me?" "You want to be like me kid?" "I have nothing else to lose, why not."

"Alright I'll teach you." I said.

"Before we start, what's your name sir?"

"Garou."

~*End of Chapter*~