Ch. 4 Festival Pt. 2

~Hello, I know its been a while but Its hard to find time to write even 100 words.~

Izuku was sitting there with 10 million points, he still didn't trust anybody yet, not after the way they just turned on him. He didn't know the other classes well enough.

This was a tough decision to make for Izuku, then he asked himself what If I go it alone. He went up to midnight and asked for approval of being by himself.

Izuku was standing tall with the 10 million around his neck. The bell rung and they all charged for Izuku, Izuku reeled back his fist and smashed it into the ground with all the force he could generate.

The ground shook and people were knocked off their balance. Izuku charged and stole about 3k points. Izuku was feeling confident in himself at this point.

This was a continuous cycle, people would steal others headbands, Izuku would steal them. They'd try to get them back, fail as they were too slow.

This went on for some time until Izuku noticed Bakugou darting for him mid air, he jumped as Bakugou followed. Bakugou fired a beam out of his palms he would later deem "Howitzer Impact"

'He thinks he's gotten me, I'm not letting him beat me again!' Izuku thought as he slipped around the blast midair and started falling towards Bakugou Izuku used the Fist of Flowing Water Crushed Rock to grab Bakugou's head and force him into the ground.

Everyone was stunned at Izuku managing to dodge mid-air, they looked at him as he stood tall over Bakugou's unconscious body.

~Up in the stands~

Rumi was disguised in the stands was watching Izuku's every action and after that mid-air display, she decided "He's the one." As she made up her mind as she was going to send him an offer.

~Back to the battlefield~

Izuku tossed Bakugou to his team and he woke up as he landed on their shoulders. Out of the corner of Izuku's eyes came a spark of yellow.

Izuku fell to the ground Paralyzed and he saw the culprit to be Todoroki's team. Izuku had barely enough time to get into a stance to counter the Ice wave Todoroki sent towards him.

Izuku reeled his left hand back and threw it forward with such explosive force it would make Conor McGregor cower in fear.

The force of the punch made all of the ice turn to shards, during this time Izuku had yet to notice Iida charging his reciprico burst. Izuku looked back to them. He saw Iida charging.

They stole all but 1 of Izuku's headbands. The ref called time and Todoroki's team celebrated thinking they got the 10 mil.

Izuku couldn't contain his laughter when they started taunting him about stealing his 10 million allegedly.

When it was revealed Izuku was at first with 10 million, Izuku felt on top of the world.

~Scene Change to a random hallway.~

Izuku was sitting by himself in a random hallway. He had a lunch but he wasn't hungry. He was just sitting there with his eyes closed.

He heard somebody plop down next to him. He looked next to him and saw.

"Rumi?"

~*End of Chapter*~

~Sorry for taking so long, I just need to find more time to write.~