22

severus stared at Tom awkwardly.

"I'm sorry for taking him out of school but-"

"severus I'm not upset" Tom said cutting him off.

"in fact I was going to suggest you home school my son." he said simply. severus went slightly red and looked down at the floor

"I cant teach him everything-"

"we all can do our best to teach him what we know. I'm sure bella will be okay with that and I have nothing better to do with my time." Riddle said softly before getting up and walking into the kitchen where harry and bellatrix were attempting to make some kind of cake.

severus stayed in his seat and looked out the window into the cold night. he relaxed a little into the chair and sighed softly. he and harry had come a long way. but yet. they still have a long way to go.

"you okay?" harry asked popping his head around the corner of the room.

"father said you were in here. thought I would come see you" he said skipping his way over to the older man and sitting in his lap. severus smiled at the boy and played with his hair

"you and I are gonna have some crazy adventures out there my love" severus whispered. harry smiled and hugged his lover, his soulmate.

"come on! me and mother burnt the cake but I want you to try it anyway" harry said pulling severus off the chair.

harry held out his hand and smiled. severus took his hand and kissed it before letting harry pull him out of the room.

the end

^^ heyoooo I'm sorry I ended this story so fast I was just stuck on what to write next if I think of something I'll come back here and I'll keep writing

please don't "continue the story" I have finished it

please dont seal or rewrite either- thank you!

~alex!