3.

Harry was thankful he didnt have Umbridge today. But he had two lessons with snape. Harry had told Hermione and Luna about what had happened with Snape both girls thought it was odd and hermione had said that maybe snape had been in a good mood and he would be back to him old self. Harry walked in with hermione and ron into potions. Harry and snape looked eachother in the eye as harry sat down. Snape told the class that they would be studying werewolves.

The hole class read about werewolves. Snape seemed to be around Harry's desk more then the others making ron laugh and wink at harry.

"Need more help Potter?" Draco called teasingly. At this Snape glared at draco

"I would watch it if I were you Malfoy or you might just find yourself cleaning my hole classroom in detention" Snape announced before going back to walking around the class. After the class had ended ron and harry went to hagrids as hermione studied.

"Mate he stood up for you against Malfoy!!" Ron kept saying trying to get the thought through his head. By the time they made it to hagrids harry was blushing.

"Mate you gotta-" Ron stopped talking when he seen Snape and Hagrid talking over a beer

"What the-" Ron and Harry said at the same time. Hagrid laughed and grabbed two more beers and leading the boys to sit down. Harry next to Snape and Ron next to Hagrid.

"As you boys can see, me and Professor Snape get along rather well" Hagrid said before sipping his beer.

Hagrid would'nt let them leave until they all were at least a little drunk. Hagrid and Ron had managed to only be a little tipsy but Snape and Harry were very drunk.

"I think you better get these two to bed" Hagrid said to ron as the other two were laughing at word 'moisturizing' Ron agreed and helped the other two to walk

"Why yo' babies sitin' me?" Harry asked as he tried to get away from Ron.

"Harry you're drunk!" Ron half yelled keeping a hold of harry and his Professor

"I'm your' bloody Professor yo' should let m' take him!" Snape yelled at ron

"Professor you are also drunk! Ugh fuck I need to use the bathroom!!" Ron said angrily

"I'll tak' him!" Snape said as he got off ron and wrapped his arm around harry. Ron couldn't do anything if he didnt run off now he was gonna piss his pants so he ran to the toilet leaving the two drunk men alone. Snape lead harry to his room and slammed harry against the wall

"I have been wanting to d' this forever yo' know that?" Snape said before kissing harry. Harry kissed back instantly and pushed himself closer to snape. Snape pushed harry onto his bed and kissed him. They made out like this for quite some time before they sobered up enough to not take it to far. The both stripped into their boxers and continued to make out before they both fell asleep, harry basically on top of Severus.

When harry woke the next day he had no idea of what had happened the night before. Severus had already got up and placed a potion next to harry but harry had no idea where he was. That was until Severus came in.

"I don't think we actually did anything-" he soon stopped him self from talking and just looked at harry nervously.

"You should take the potion, it will help with your hangover" he mumbled. Harry done as he was told but screwed his face up at the taste. Snape laughed quietly.

"You should get dressed have something to eat and then go back to your common room I'm sure Miss Granger and Mr Weasley would be looking for you. I have a meeting with Dumbledore so I'll be going now but do help yourself to the food" Severus said before leaving. Harry soon heard the door close and sighed. He got up and got dressed in his robes before making a sandwich. He sat down on one of the chairs and ate looking around the room. The room was rather plain, it was a dark grey and light brown but harry somehow found the colour choice interesting. Severus had kept the place rather clean considering how much he worked and clearly didn't have a house elf. Harry walked around the rooms a bit more out of curiosity. They all had the same colour as the living room but were a little more decorated.

Harry soon left, Snape was right, hermione and Ron would be looking for him. He found them having breakfast in the great hall.

"Mate where were you?! You and Snape disappeared! I thought I could run back in time but you were gone!" Ron half yelled as harry sat down.

"You shouldn't have left them Ronald!" Hermione said hitting Ron's arm

"Guys we were fine!" Harry yelled over them.

"Where were you then!?" Ron yelled back

"Wewereathisroommakingout" harry mumble

"Speak up mate"

"We were at his place making out! There if you really must know! It's like you need to know every single little detail about me! For once can't I have one day where I can do something and not have to tell you about it!?" Harry yelled getting most gryffindors attention.

"Harry!" Hermione yelled angrily before grabbing Harry roughly by the arm and dragging him into the corridor

"Harry! You made out with a teacher! And out of all teacher it had to be snape! Why would you do that you get expelled or even get snape fired!! Why would you do this?!" Hermione yelled. Ron stood back watching nervously. She hit harry across the face in anger.

"I can't believe you!!" She yelled again.

"Hermione, give him a break!" Ron mumbled. She turned around and walked towards him

"Ronald you have no say in this!! Why didnt you just get harry to the Gryffindor common room? Why did you have to leave him?!" She yelled. Ron's eyes went wide and he took a step back from her. She then stormed off leaving Ron and Harry.

"I'm not going anywhere near her today!" Ron said staring after her. Harry nodded in agreement.