Chapter 18

Narcissa POV:
Draco has been outside with Harry for a little over an hour, I began to get worried so I went to check on the boys. As I got outside, I saw the most adorable sight. Draco cuddling with Harry.

(A/N Harry is the female and Draco is the male)

I could see the engagement ring on Harry's finger. I'm so glad Draco's found someone who loves him as much as he loves them. I sneakily it take a photo and walk quietly back inside.

The other guests were sat around the dining table talking to one another, when they hear me come back in they go silent "I don't think you guys are leaving anytime soon so I suggest you guys pair up and you can sleep in the guest rooms for tonight" I say with a huge grin on my face. Pansy gives me the look and I just nod, her eyes shine and a large smile forms on her face.

Nobody's POV:

The pairs —
Pansy and Hermione
Ginny and Luna
Neville and Theo
Blaise and Ron
(Obviously)

The couples made their way up the stairs and into the rooms for tonight each and everyone of them snuggling up to their dominant.

In the morning
Dracos POV:
I wake up to the sun beaming in my face, I get so confused then I remember the events of last night. I turn to my left to see my beautiful fiancé sleeping like a baby. I look at my watch and see it's 09:30 am, I gently shake Harry and whisper into his ear "Harry, Darling it's time to wake up." He slowly opens his eyes and gives me a little smile "morning bubs" he sighs. I smile back at him leaning down to capture his lips on mine. He rests his hands on the back on my neck pulling me in to make the kiss slightly deeper. As we break apart I see a slight blush dusted on Harry's cheeks, I smirk a little bit. Come on Harry it's time to get ready.

Dracos outfit:

Harry's outfit:

Harry's outfit:

I turn to Harry saying "you look absolutely stunning mon amour" I lean into another kiss this time it was a small and quick kiss but still shared the same amount of passion as the rest

Harry's POV:
I still could wrap my head around the fact Draco asked me to be his husband. I Harry Potter is engaged to the Draco Malfoy, if you were to have told me that 3 years ago I would have thought you were a nutter.
Draco and I go upstairs to wake everyone up. He goes to wake his parents first while I go to Ginny and Luna.
By 10:13 everyone is awake and dressed.
"Thankyou for having us mother,father I don't know if it would have been possible without yours and Pansys help" Draco thanked his parents and gave them each a hug. "Not to but in or anything but what couldn't have been possible without their help ?" Ginny asks slightly confused. Draco looks at me "you didn't tell them yet ?" He asks. I shook my head no "I was gonna wait till me got back to hogwarts but I guess I can tell them now" I say. I turn to face everyone, Pansy gives me a knowing look and I just smile at her. I slowly lift up my left hand showing the beautiful engagement ring on my finger. Everyone gasps except Pansy. "Do I get points for finding the ring then ?" Pansy laughs but I think she was being serious. "You can be a bridesmaid at our wedding" I say to her. She basically jumps for joy and gives me a loving hug. This is why Pansy is one of my best friends. After Pansy stops hugging me Ginny comes over, she looks at me, then the ring, then back at me. She doesn't say anything till "how dare you not tell me you got engaged!" She yelled and slaps the upside of my head. Everyone laughs at this including Mr and Mrs Malfoy. Everyone congratulated me and Draco, we say our goodbyes to Mr and Mrs Malfoy and then we leave to go back to hogwarts.

@JustHarry

I couldn't have asked for anyone better to spend the rest of my life with

I couldn't have asked for anyone better to spend the rest of my life with. I can't wait to become Harry Potter-Malfoy
(Tags: @D.Malfoy)
22.9m likes

@Pans.P: I'm going to be a motherfucking bridesmaid everybody
@ced.Diggory07: congrats man, treat him well Draco
@ThatsSoSirius: aww my little pup grown up so fast. I swear to god Draco you hurt him I'm gonna find myself in Azkaban again.
@Moony: Sirius behave. Congrats Harry just make sure to invite us to the wedding. And use protection.
@Fred.W: look Georgie, little brothers all grown up now.
@George.W: aww Freddie you're right, next there's gonna be mini Harry's or Dracos running around
@C.Chang: eeek congrats guys. Let me be the first to say we've all been waiting for this day since like 6th year
@Littlered: she isn't wrong tho either