07 || Beautiful Dreamer

TW: self-harm, blood

_________

"I'll vote for (Y/N-in)!"

"Me too! I'll vote for (Y/N)-san!"

"Th- then, as long as she's alright with it..." Inaba raised her hand sheepishly.

"Tell me, why do I'm the one who have to go inside to steal some pairs of school uniform for them?" (Y/N) questioned while pointing her index finger at the two boys.

"Well, you're a survival gamer so you must have experiences in infiltrate, right?" Roromori stated. "Plus, Akki wanted to join us so bad too, you know."

"Please!" The mentioned boy put his palms together, pleading at the (H/C)nette.

The girl sighed. "Fine. But, in exchange, I wouldn't want to be involve in whatever you'll do to make Genji fall for her."

"Okay!" Roromori and Iride said simultaneously.

~~~

"Genji-sensei, eat this~"

"Eat mine, too"

"Thank you. I'm very happy."

In the hallway, Genji Hikaru, the teacher at the ST. Shibiku Girl's Academy was surrounded by the girls giving him all kinds of sweets.

"Hmm... Genji-kun was a teacher..? So it's forbidden love, huh?" Iride announced.

"But if he's a teacher, it seems he'll have a stable future." Inaba said as the group spying on the teacher.

Behind the two streamers, Roromori, Karin, Aikawa and (Y/N) were with Murasaki. The albino asked her, " Well, MuraMura? What's your first impression of Genji-kun?"

"He- ...he's an amazin' person." She gripped onto her skirt. "Those girls, too. Ever'one seems ter sparkle... Compares ter that, I... I'm..."

"Murasaki..." (Y/N) called her name, a pitiful expression on her face.

She started to rip out her hair in frustration.

"Someone stop her before she went bald eventually." The (H/C)nette deadpanned as Inaba shriek out, "Mu- Murasaki's also super cute...!"

"Please have confidence." She continued.

"But I don't have any..." Murasaki confessed as she fell to her knees.

"Are you okay with that, Murasaki?" Inaba cooed, holding her paw in her hands. "What can we do to make him happy? Let's think about it together."

"Ma..." The panda trailed off and glanced towards (Y/N) and pink dusted her cheeks. The latter who noticed this, started to get confused by the action.

FLAP FLAP

"Stop it." Karin told the purplenette who was standing beside (Y/N) while playing with the skirt.

'...Of course it's Aikawa-san.' The (H/C)nette stated bluntly to herself.

~~~

Home EC Room

"We'll sift the wheat flour a few times. By getting rid of any clumps, it'll be fluffy and pretty when it's baked." Inaba explained to other streamers. They decided to make cupcakes to give to Genji to approach him. (Y/N) standing at the side, watching the process.

"Ah, Murasaki don't do the sugar yet." The younger girl stopped the said girl.

"Hehchoo!" Akatsuki suddenly sneezed making the flour swooshed all over the place while Aikawa laying his head on the mountain of flour.