03 || Don't Look Back II

"In the real world, do you think there's such a thing as 'retry' and 'save'?"

The silence filled the room as Paca got up and adjusting his collar. (Y/N) clasped her slightly trembling hands by the mentions of 'retry' and 'save' from Paca. Ah, how many times has she hoping for those things to exist in this world.

"Paca-san?" (Y/N)'s eyes turned to the voice.

"Are we allowed to volunteer?" Iride asked, holding up his arm.

~~~

"Hey." Sarayashiki spoke. " You're definitely an idiot, aren't you?"

"Nah, he's a moron."

Sarayashiki crossed her arms while Kudou put his hands into pockets, both standing in front of Iride, who was sitting in seiza, angrily.

"I can't help my curiosity." Iride said, defending himself.

"Iridiot Akatsuki."

"Name change: White-Hair Wacko." Kudou said, supporting Sarayashiki's idea.

"It looks like we're together again, Karin-san. (Y/N)-san too." He said cheerfully to the girls.

"Would you shut up? I've got the worst of luck."

"(Y/N)-san?" Iride asked, tilting his head a little in front on the girl that was holding a phone.

She let out a small sighed and narrowed her eyes towards the object in her hand. "I just realized this yesterday but," She paused to put away the phone into her skirt pocket and continued, "they even gave us a new brand phone, huh?"

"Yeah, but we can't even called anyone except all 9 of us." Sarashiki said, giving away the information.

"Well, they probably doesn't want us to call some help from outside. It's not like I have anyone to call anyway." (Y/N) told them, saying the last sentence loud enough only for her to hear.

"Anyway, we've got no choice now." Oshigiri reminded them which they all agreed and follow him to place their index fingers on a coin. But then they noticed a certain someone was missing. Kudou Anya, blowing his chewing gum, not moving from his previous spot.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Oshigiri questioned.

His bubblegum popped and scratched his head before turning to face the other four. "You think I'm doing that? You're all idiots." He said, glaring at them. "I ain't listening to that jerk. Who the hell plays Oujia? I'm not some grade-schooler brat."

"That's exactly how a brat would act." Oshigiri commented and their distance got closer.

"What was that?"

(Y/N) raised her hands and clapped once as hard as she can before their fight getting intense. All of the attention now on her, she said with a smile but something unreadable in her eyes, "No fighting in this situation."

Silence filled the classroom for a brief of moment before Iride appeared behind her with his hands on her shoulders and asked, "Are you that against it?"

"Huh?"

"All you've got to do is to touch it with the tip of your finger. Pretty please?"

'Come to think of it, Paca will increase the amount of peppers in his food as a punishment. So that's mean I can--' She opened her mouth to say something to the annoyed boy.

"Then, how about I-"

"I'll-"

"-eat all your bell peppers after these." Iride and (Y/N) said in unison.