Chapter 24

Yoongi's pov

I started the car and we drove in silence for a few minutes...

Y/n: I still think it wasn't really good idea to leave the pups alone at home.

Yes. We left them in their playroom that Tae and gguk prepared last night with foods and water.

Me: it's okay Babe. They'll have fun. And pets aren't allowed in the mall.

Y/n: one of us could have stayed back.

She was practically sulking and I knew she just wanted to play with them.

Hobi: it's okay y/n. They're not alone, they have each other and the whole house to play in.

Y/n: but what if they get hurt or worse, if they get into a fight?

I was itching to laugh at her cute little pout. If only I could bite-

Jimin: Y/n-aah! Don't pout like that, it's dangerous!

What the hell!
I turned around to glare at the boy as y/n looked back, obviously confused. That sly little shorty winked at me before continuing his words.

Jimin: and Tannie has experience. We've left him alone earlier so don't worry. He'll take care of your Holly. After all, they're friends.

He smirked at me before leaning back on his seat.

Hobi: on another note, can you please play some good music?

Jimin: wait. Let me attach mine. I have very good playlists on my phone, here.

...

I drove my way ignoring the chat the boys were having that included occasional sentences from y/n. Parking the car, we all got down and met the other boys who were already waiting.

We all made our way to the elevator with small talk as I held y/n's hand. Don't wanna loose my precious wife in the crowd after all.

Jin hyung, Joon and Hobie were in front while the younger ones trailed behind us. We all somehow managed to fit into the lift and pressed the button to the first floor.

With a ding, the elevator door opened and we all stepped outside taking a deep breath in. It really was a rush hour as there were too many people walking every way. We walked to the stationary shop first. It would be a little difficult to stay together for all of us.

We went inside and Joon took the charge. He had already listed all the required things and everything (×8) was being piled into a trolley. Y/n, jimin and Tae followed him while Jin, Hobie and ggukie walked around the aisles looking for anything else that could be useful.
I too walked behind ggukie and Hobie to make sure they didn't pick anything unnecessary. We can't just waste money, can we?
I was happy when I saw y/n laughing with the boys, when she carefully read on labels of the things, when she glared at them cutely and her amused yet surprised expression when Joon knocked over a whole pile of folders.

Fifteen minutes later, we checked out of that shop with y/n in my hands again and the shopping bags equally distributed between the boys. I was exempted because I have to take care of our little y/n, although she didn't want it. We can't just loose her in the crowd. She's never been here before.

We all walked to a food court and took the biggest available table for eight.

Hobie: let's order.

Jin: what do you want to eat today?

Tae: Hamburger.

Hobie: and sprite!

Y/n: umm... Let's order pizza too and umm... Coke I guess?

Me: noodles are must!

Jimin: chicken!

Joon: get non-spicy portions for Tae.

They shared a smile. Tae can't eat spicy food. What a loss!

Ggukie: Banana milk?

Jin hyung nodded and called an attendant after keeping all the stationary stuff safely aside. He gave the order adding some drinks and flavours here and there and we all made small talk until the food was served. I was sitting with y/n on my one side and Tae on other. Jin hyung was sitting next to y/n on the other side. It was relaxing how we all shared the portions and tasted everything without any disturbances. I was particularly surprised when y/n didn't shy away from the boys keeping food in her plate as she reciprocated the action. We all laughed and enjoyed the delicious food. To my amazement, when I offered her food with my own chopsticks, she didn't hesitate for even a second before eating up. It's not like I haven't done this before but she even fed me. Maybe she was too engrossed into eating and enjoying that she didn't notice. But anyways, I loved it.

We finished up and our table was cleared before we placed another order for ice-cream and started a talk.

Jin: let's split up after lunch!

Jimin: what?

Jin: we can't finish up today if we stick together.

Joon: Jin hyung is right. Now, we need the groceries, subject books that were written in our acceptance letters, some of you also need clothes and we need a visit to a technical Store for some supplies. We can buy stuff for Tannie and Holly on our way back from the nearby pet store. It's too big of a list.

Y/n: I need to buy some dresses too, so I think I'll be going with the clothes squad.

She said sheepishly smiling that I couldn't help but smile too.

Jin: okay. Y/n can go with the maknaes as they too are going for clothes. Yoongi and Hobie can go to the book store while me and Joon will get the groceries and visit the tech shop.

Wait! No!

Before I could protest, everyone agreed and the ice cream arrived.
I didn't get a chance yet but let's talk after eating...
Ice cream was one thing I knew no one would shared... At least y/n will never share her ice cream or chocolates!
From the corner of my eyes, I could clearly see some disgusting expressions aimed at my mint-choco, but do I care? Of course not!

Ha!