chapter 26

Y/n's pov

The clothes shopping with three boys really was tiring. We went to at least 10 stores not including the window shopping, and they had to scrutinize each piece of clothing. After spending two hours changing clothes, we were all finished, with me buying almost double the amount I came for.

Me, Tae and bunny were standing near a bakery store, with our hands painfully loaded with shopping bags when Jimin came back with two shopping carts.

Thankfully!

We all dumped the bags in the carts and sighed in relief.

Okay. Now is the time. I gave the boys my most convincing smile.

Me: so, let's get some ice cream?

Bunny: of course! Let's get it.

I chuckled and grabbed his wrist to drag him inside before other two could protest.

Tae: we just had ice cream, not even two hours ago... Hyung will punish you both! Hey!

Looking back, both Jimin and Tae were standing by the door of the store, probably looking around in case their hyung spots them near ice cream... Huh...

It's just a simple ice cream cone... And it's not like hyungs will find out... What they don't know can't hurt, right?

Me: what are you getting, bunny?

He looked at me funnily...

Bunny: ...

Oh... I should try calling him by his name soon I guess...

Me: what are you getting?

Bunny: umm... Just plain old ice cream cone...

Me: I'll get something simple too...

We both got our treats, paid up and left

Tae and Jimin started dragging the carts as me and bunny trailed behind... Ugh... It's gguk...

Bunny: hyung!

Three of us stopped at his call... I didn't even notice he wasn't walking besides me... I looked back at him with raised eyebrows.

Bunny: let's take a small trip through the arcade?

He said while gesturing towards his left. Gguk and Tae had a momentary eye contact before it was replaced by smirks as we walked back.

"It was fun" Would be an understatement. I haven't been to an arcade in years and now we've played so many games...and won so many rewards...

We've got loads of snacks and toys from the games... So much so that our carts are overflowing... Thank God we got the carts!

I opened a new packet of chips as bunny... Ugh... Gguk and jimin were playing a dancing game while Tae was still on the claw machine... That's a good game there... They're good at games... At least I'm good at eating the snacks they're winning... Hehe

A

fter another round, we all walked to a racing booth which had five counters... Keeping the carts at a side, we all checked in and began the game... One... Two... Three...

...

...

...

?? : y/n!

Wait... Yoongi???... Wait...

I looked back for a second to see yoongi standing there with a scowling face... No... I can't loose focus...

Turning back to the screen, my car just crashed into Bunny!!!

Oh no!

I was going to overtake him!

I looked back again and there he was again... Along with Jin and Hobi oppa.

Jin oppa: get back here, all of you!

Yoongi: y/n! Come here!

*gulps*

After readjusting the controller, I walked out of the booth and stood behind bunny who was already standing in front of them. Thank god he's so big... I can easily hide behind him...

Tae and Jimin too came out after winning the game and stood besides us...

Yoongi: we'll talk at home...

Jin oppa nodded while Yoongi came ahead, held my hand and almost dragged me outside... Others were following behind...

We reached the car in silence.

Hobi oppa: how are we going to take all these things in two cars?

NamJoon oppa walked towards us from the second car and looked at the overflowing carts with wide eyes...

Joon: god! The boot space in both cars is already occupied...

Jin oppa: let's just adjust them at the back seats...

Everyone nodded and we all started unloading the carts... Packing the remaining boot space and rear space...

Bun-... Gguk and hobi oppa took the drivers' seats first followed by Jin and Joon oppa on passenger seats... The back seats really had just enough space to fit two people each... Tae and Jimin settled in one while I followed my yoongi to other...

Me: sorry...

I looked down as his arm around my waist gripped me harder...

Yoongi: don't worry... We'll talk at home...