New beginnings <3

<3

Marinette shot up out of bed, today was it, her first day at a brand new school. She had left New York with her parents as their bakery was extremely successful so they decided to open a brand new on in Paris and permanently. Marinette was extremely excited but very nervous as she wasn't sure she was going to make friends or fit in.

The blunette got dressed quickly and tied her her up into her signature pigtails, before running downstairs and saying her goodbyes to her parents then leaving for school.

Upon arrival, she saw many students rushing to their classrooms and to meet up with their friends at the start of the school day.

She slowly wandered around the halls taking it all in and as she walked around trying to find her locker she bumped into someone.

<3 MARI'S POV :

I bumped into someone. I look up and see a tall boy with blonde locks and green eyes. He looks down at me and blue meets green. "omg I am sooooo sorry, are you okay?" He looks at me with an annoyed face and says "ughhh whatever loser, get lost" whilst rolling his eyes. "wow that was rude" i state in a very annoyed tone trying to stand my ground, he turns around and pins me to his locker with an evil grin "listen to me loser, i haven't seen you around so i'm guessing that you are new, nobody messes with me especially not you loser" he spat. He walks away of to his class and i end up finding mine.

As soon as i walk in all eyes land on me as i realise that i'm late, wow nice going Marinette i thought to myself. "I am soooo sorry i'm late, i got lost miss" I said apolygetically. "its alright and could you please introduce yourself" she said sweetly "I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng and iv'e moved her from New York" i stated confidently "Alright Marinette could you sit in the second row next to Alya" I smiled and sat next to the girl named Alya.

<3 A/N :

What did you guys think?                                                                                                                                                     I'm not the best writer but i tried so could you let me know if i should continue this story? 

<3   if you want me to continue i will continue putting chapters out hopefully everyday :)