*:・゚✧Becoming A Demon Slayer

Picture of Arata above when he was younger ^-^

(Sight spoilers of the manga and yes I still haven't read the manga) 

I entered the forest and started slaying demons. I wanted to keep a low profile but make it through the night. I have to be here for seven days so I have to survive. I started to head to where the sun would rise so in the day I could sleep. 

I was really happy that I had my speed from my past life back. It's easier to navigate from place to place. I ran into a demon so I got ready to fight it.

"First Form: Dark Moon - Evening Palace." I said as I aimed for the demons head. Sadly it dodged which I predicted and my sword cut the demons chest, at the same time cutting it's arms. The demon jumped back and started to heal. 

While it was healing I went in for it's head.

"Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune - Moonlit." I yelled as I sliced it's head off.

The demon then turned into dust then I headed to were the sun would rise.

The next night I wanted to stay in the same area so when the sun would rise I would be safe but I knew the smarter and stronger demons were away from were I was so I started to head were they were. I bumped into a guy that was heading the opposite direction. He told me that there were to many demons over there but I that made me want to go over there more. I smiled and told him that I would be fine then we headed our separate ways.

I saw a larger demon. It had red skin and it had many arms. It charged at me and I dodged him.

"So another strong one I see this will be fun." He smiled

I got in my fighting stance waiting for his attack. He jumped at me at full speed scratching my arm as I dodged him. I swung my sword at him but he dodged as well. I jumped above to cut of his arm. 

He quickly grabbed my head trying to crush it. I sliced his arms of the jump back.

Know far apart the demon jumped to get close to me.

"Eighth Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail." I yelled cutting his head off. This move might have been over kill but it did the job.

I turned around and saw another demon sprinting over to me. I jumped back to avoid there attack. 

I panting from exhaustion. I smiled as I got into my fight stance.

The demon had a sword, I guess they stole it from one for the demon slayers. It charged at me with the sword. I blocked there attack then tripped their feet. They fell to the ground as I stabbed them in the chest knowing it wouldn't kill them as they screamed. I smiled as I killed it off.

I started to head back to were I was resting as the sun was going to rise. I went to rest to get ready for the next night.

When it was night I saw that I demon was near. I guess they figured out that most of the slayers were where the sun would rise.

I got in my stance as the demon came charging at me. It scratched my leg which cause me to fall. I rolled over to avoid getting stabbed by it's claws and stood up. 

"Second Form: Pearl Flowers Moongazing." I said as I swung my sword. The demon jump back to avoid the attack but got cut by it. 

The demon jumped towards me

"Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes - Moon Through Bamboo Leaves." I said as I swung my sword killing off the demon.

5 days later The final selection was done. I head to were the wisteria was. I saw a boar headed man leaving. Then 2 twin girls started to give more information on demon slayers. They then said to pick an ore. I just picked a random one then left. I saw 4 more demon slayer heading up. I smiled at them then left the area.

When I went to my abandoned house, sensei was there. There reason why we were back here was so we would not give away the location of the base.

I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Hello Arata." He smiled

I hugged him, then he let me enter. 

A couple weeks later a man came with my sword. It had a light purple blade and the Tsuka (handle) was golden.  The Tsuba(handguard) is in the shape of a crescent moon and it's colour is light purple with a golden outline. The Saya was black.

When the man left ran over to show off my new sword to Kokushibou. I was so happy. He said that the sword was very pretty which made me happy. We then headed to base where Muzan was. 

I reported my mission so far and then I started a my first mission for the demon slayer corps