*:・゚✧Uppermoons

You could hear the wind lightly blowing on the leaves as rain lightly fell from the skies. The days after seemed more quiet then they usually were, but it was understandable since Matsukawa lost a friend to a demon and was waiting for his other friend to wake up from a coma. For Itadori he sent a letter to his sensei about what was going on and went on his own to get stronger. He told Matsukawa he would come back in a week. Sukuna killed and ate the most humans to gain strength for Itadori and himself while Itadori praticed his blood demon art and his Moon Breathing. After a week Itadori came back and Hajime had awoken. Matsukawa seemed more brighter to know his friend was okay. "Your awake..." Itadori said. For some reason he felt warmth, it felt familiar to him. He smiled.

When night came he decided to go visit Muzan and his sensei. Though they had been sending letters to each other his sensei told him that Muzan has a very important mission for him. Sukuna was excited for something more interesting to do. After a week of down time and repetitive work he wanted to do something different. He didn't give a damm about all the emotional stuff either. When they arrived they greeted there sensei then Kokushibou led them to where Muzan was. When they got there all the other Uppermoons where there. Itadori realizing this was the first time he was meeting the other moons, he was really nervous. Muzan then called him up. When stood beside Muzan(Michael Jackson) he felt so nervous. "As some of you may have heard, I have another uppermoon joining your ranks. This is Arata, the first Uppermoon Zero. He has gotten into the Demon Slayer Corps as a Spy. Treat him with same respect you would treat me. He has a higher rank then all of you." He said with a booming voice as his was petting my hair. He should of gotten it cut, it's too long now is all that went through Itadori's mind. After Muzan finished his speech they left to sit down.

"As Lowermoon 1 and Uppermoon 3 deal with the 3 demon slayers and the Flame Hashira I want you all to create a massacre"

Short chapter sorry, I have better idea of what i'm doing with this story, right now just hoping it makes sense. Still have the problem with the computer so I'm doing my best. Have a great day everyone!

- EyamaAito :)