Part 9

⚠️Peggy in this story!⚠️
(Next day Steve POV)

I had a whole lunch planned for me and Roxy its 10Am i woke up Roxy and told her to get ready I was wearing a white button up shirt with black pants I was waiting for Roxy to get ready.

(Roxy POV)

I threw a dress more classy this time I had a bathing suit under I got on the necklace Steve gave me and a bracelet of mine.

Roxy :"well I'm ready"

Steve:"You look stunning princess "

Steve got me onto the boat and we headed towards a different direction.

Roxy :"Where are we going"

Steve:"you'll see "

We reached a small cave I saw a picnic, Steve helped me onto the cave.

Steve:"yesterday was terrible and I'm sorry , I wanted to make it up to you "

Roxy:"Awe thank you Steve "

Steve brought sandwiches, after we ate I slipped of my dress and jewelry and shoes and started to get in the water.

Steve:"Roxy what are you doing "

Roxy :"going for swim "

I dived into the water it was beautiful the water wasn't that deep either I decided to swim to the bottom the sand felt so soft I even found some cute shells that's when I turned around and saw Steve he swam over to me gripping by my waist and pulling me into a kiss. The kiss didn't last long because we needed air.

Once we swam up I set the shells on the cave floor.

Steve :"So you like shells"

Roxy :"I love them special the pretty ones "

Steve just smiled and swam back down I was heading back up on the cave to grab a drink once I finished my class of water I noticed Steve hadn't come back up yet "Steve " I yelled out there was no answer I quickly got in the water " Steve " I shouted even louder there was no answer I was starting to panic that's when I Hurd a splash from behind me. It was Steve he sat down handfuls of shells.

Roxy :"You scared me "

I swam over to see Steve I was facing him when I started to look at the shells they were beautiful.

Roxy :"Thank you Steve "

Steve :"Anything for you princess "

Steve grabs my hand an kisses it.

Roxy :"Anything "

I cocked a smirk at Steve.

Steve:"Anything "

Steve pulled me into him so I was wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, we were just staring at each other I could never get enough of those beautiful blue eyes I leaned in an kissed Steve I loved kissing him it felt so pure and perfect. He started to wrap his hands around my back and feel my skin he reached the back of my bathing suit and started to play with the seem, our tongues swirling around each other.

Steve :"What the hell is that "

Steve broke the kiss to look behind me, it was a Red dragon boat.

Steve:"Shit "
Steve muttered.

Roxy :"What are we going to do "

Steve :"hold you breathe"