Part 25

[In Italy]

(Roxy POV)

We arrived in Italy today ,as we walked through the doors memory's started to come back at me all though they were good everyone's was already there my eyes instantly shot to Steve as did his we stared at each other for awhile but my eyes caught something else.

Roxy:"Tina you're pregnant "

Tina:"Roxy !!"

Roxy:"Oh my god!!"

Tina:"hey everyone Looks like we are adding another member to the crew"

She slowly jogged over giving me a hug as she did with everyone else we sat down. I sat by Bucky and Katie.

Bucky:"How "

I shot a look at Bucky which caused him to throw his head down in embarrassment.

Bucky:"Okay I know how Ms Coo"

Roxy:"I told you not to call me that"

Bucky:"But I still do it "

Bucky winked at me which caused Steve to scoff but I didn't want to start anything this was about Tina and Jo.

Tina:"Well we got a sperm donor"

Steve:"Who"

Jo:"Alex"

Everyone's face instantly dropped to look at Alex who was smiling .

Derek:"You're going to be a dad"

Alex:"What can I say "

We all started to laugh at the news. It was great , I was so happy for them. We spent the whole night talking about baby plans and Lifelong things in our time away. My eyes would glance to Steve as he did to me. Things were so awkward I knew how I felt still I just didn't know how he still felt.

Tina and Jo left for bed as did Alex and Jordan and Derek went up stairs to Greg in his room Bucky went up to his and Steve room and Katie went to ours. Steve and I were the only ones left.

Roxy:"So how's New York"

Steve:"Pretty cool it's nice living with Jordan and Derek"

Roxy:"I'm glad you like it"

Steve:"Well how's Las Vegas"

Roxy:"I love it you can party throughout the weekend and then have a hangover through the week"

Steve:"Sounds fun but a headache"

Roxy:"Yes"

Steve:"So How's Bucky I mean we haven't talked much so"

Roxy:"He's going good I've been helping him through a bunch so has Katie , he always talks about visiting you"

Steve:"I've thought of visiting him to"

Roxy:"Well you're always welcome"

Steve:"Thanks princess "

I just shot a look at him. I could tell he was embarrassed. I knew he didn't mean to say that but it just slipped out.

Steve:"Sorry"

Roxy:"It's okay Steve"

I just turned my head away for a second to look out the window. It was beautiful outside so I decided to get up and walk out to the Balcony.