4 years later

Mikasa had fallen asleep whilst reading a book,Eren gave her a kiss on her cheek as he picked her up and placed her on there bed and tucked her in he smiled at the sight of her. He went out side for a breath , they lived in a small cabin near the mountains and planted a tree so it could represent the tree they loved as children, he got a glass of water and heard Mikasa scream, he dropped the glass of water and sprinted to there room 'WHAT HAPPENED' he yelled 'THE BABY IS COMING' 'WHATTTT' Eren ran and got the nearest doctor, the baby was luckily delivered safely , Eren held the baby whilst Mikasa had a rest 'baby' 'yes hun' 'she looks like my mum' said Eren as he kissed Mikasa on the forehead as Mikasa was about to open her mouth , Sasha and the others including Levi came running through the door 'MIKASA ARE YOU OKAY' everyone was saying 'yes yes I'm fine haha' everyone was relieved ' HERE EAT THIS' Sasha shoved a potato in Mikasa's mouth 'oi Eren pass the little thing here 'said captain Levi [he didn't want to show his soft side] 'SO KAWAI' said hange and armin , Levi gave the little girl a soft smile which had everyone in shock 'oi what are you brats looking at?' 'Nothing caption' said Connie as he giggled ' So Mikasa what are you gonna name the little thing?' Said Ymir ' i want to name her Carla' 'HANGE YOU DONT JUST SNATCH A NEW BORN LIKE THAT' screamed Armin scolding Hange ' SHES SO CUTE I COULD GOBBLE HER UP' said Sasha 'ye dont give the baby to Sasha she will probably eat it' said Connie teasing Sasha 'ILL KILL YOU CONNIE' said Sasha trying to punch Connie put jean stoped her by holding her and Connie putting meat in her mouth 'anyways.....you should get some rest Mikasa it must have been painful' said historia in a worried voice ' dont worry I'm alright don't worry' ' no she's right get some rest we will take care of the baby' said Eren 'okay thank you guys' ' no worries now rest' said Ymir. Mikasa fell asleep peacefully she thought to herself ' I'm so happy'............

One year goes by and everyone is at Historias and Ymir's place and Levi is playing with baby Carla on his knees 'it's quite surprising to see Levi have a soft side' whispered Hange 'your right we didn't really expect that' everyone giggles a little ' oi what's so funny brats' 'nothing' says everyone laughing. Levi has fallen asleep with Carla ' GUYS COME AND SEE THIS' 'what?' Everyone gets up to see Carla playing with Levi's hair whilst he's asleep 'awwwwwwww' said everyone quietly so they dont wake them up 'guys who would like some tea?' Asked historia everyone said yes.
A couple of hours go by 'we should get going its late' 'alright Eren goodbye everyone' 'byeee'
As they made there way out Hange told them they are having a party soon and all are invited 'thank you we will definitely come' they smiled and waved off