Party

It was the night of the party Mikasa was wearing a short black silk dress that really showed off her figure , and Eren was wearing a place suit with a black tie and of course Carla was wearing a cute white dress her long black locks like her mother tied up in two pigtails and every time she would blink her pure green eyes would shine and she would flutter her long lashes she looked like a living doll skin pale, blood red lips and coal black hair . The family of three got ready and left the house they all looked like models. They arrived at the party , Carla playing with the other children and Mikasa and Eren greeting there friend and having fun , it was time to dance and everyone was going crazy and jumping everywhere and singing and laughing, Mikasa went to check on Carla to see her playing with Uncle Levi she smiled and walked away glad Carla was safe. It was finally time for the reunion movie and badges each person got called up even little miss Carla kissed everyone on the nose it was so cute Sasha was about to faint because of how cute it was they watched the movie, there where tears all around everyone had gotten emotional so everyone was comforting each other and remember all those solders whom had given up there hearts to save humanity. Everyone got up and started talking some hugging to comfort others, and some laughing. 4-5 hours had passes and many where wasted so Mikasa and Eren decide o go home they say there goodbyes and make there way home.Eren was holding Carla and Mikasa was walking with her heels in her hands, Eren had gone forward and then Mikasa saw a horse coming towards Eren and Carla so she screamed at them to move out the way as the horse came closer she screamed again this time it was too late , they had gotten hit by the horse. Mikasa scream to find her self awake under her and Erens tree next to Erens grave and her scarf un done she sobbed as it was all a dream and non of it had happened she screamed in pain with tears running down her face and she's cocking with her tears , she wraps her scarf around Erens grave and her self she hugs Erens grave and cry's herself too sleep........