regression

Noones POV
   "Uh its fine i accept your apology" takemichi said backing away, hands up infront of him as saying he surrended. "No no i have to, if you really accept my apology, you would accept this, and this is the least i could do." Draken said smiling as Takemitchi bump with the wall no where to escape. Draken walked up to him and whispered in his ear. "Theres so much more i can do~" takemitchi shivered, and draken smirked at the reaction he got.

   Draken sighed and rest his head onto takemichi shoulder. "That cute face of yours will cause a lot of trouble, i might even fall in love with you once again. Your such an angel, your lips are shiny just like honey under the sunlight. . . God damn it i want to claim you as mine" Draken said looking deeply into takemichis night sky eyes. Takemichi blushed and draken took in a shaky breath.

   "You see, normally i would have a great time with you but i gotta bounce. Ill see you later takemitchy~" Draken kissed takemitchis cheek and walked off, out the door. "W-wait what about Toman?" Takemitchi asked running after draken down the stairs. "Toman is no more" Draken said. "What do you mean toman is no more!? Tell me whats wrong! Hey!" Takemitchi said heading through the front door. "Hm?" All three of them said looking at eachother. The thrid person being Mikey.

   "What the hell are you doing here?" Mikey asked "More like why are YOU here?" Draken asked. "Oooh shits bout to go down" makoto said. "Mikey-kun is here!" Yamagish said "damn he has the worst timing" Akkun said. "I came here to see how takemitchy is doing" Mikey stated "So did I" draken replied.

   "Huh? Takemitchy is mine, he got nothing to do with you, right takemichy~" Mikey asked smiling innocently at takemichi. "Ah whatdya mean? Your mine, right?" Draken said now looking at takemitchi. "Move it, your in my way, you good-for-nothing" Mikey said. "Huh? You move, shrimpy" Draken said. Both seemed equally angry. "Hey wait a minute you guys. Uh i dont know what happened between you two but please stay calm." Takemitchi said holding his arms out in between the two boys.

   Draken pulled Takemitchi towards him. He hugged his tight from behind. He kissed takemichi from his cheek down to his neck leaving trails of kisses, Draken then lick takemichis neck "hm dra-draken-kun please stop" takemichi said. "Hm? You begging me to stop only makes me want to continue" draken smiled at takemichi, takemichi only sighed face flushed. Mikey stared, jealousy clearly shown on his face. He bit his lip so hard it started to bleed.

   "Hey Mikey, i bet you dont know much about takemitchys body, do ya?" Draken smirk holding takemitchi while smiling. Hands running all over takemichis body. He hold takemichis chin and made him look forward where mikey was standing. "I know more than you! You would never understand his body" Mikey said "like his sweetspot is on his right side under the tongue, and hes extra sensitive when you run the tongue gently on the back on his top teeth." Mikey said proudly.

   "Thats good and all but did you know" Draken lowered his head onto takemichis left side of the ear. "Takemitchi is sensitive on his left side of the ear?" Draken smirk as takemichi shivered in his arms and mikey stared at takemitchi, as if he were his prey. "Hes also very ticklish when you place your hands right here-" takemitchi started to laugh.

   Mikey look angry maybe even furious. "I think we both equally know takemitchys body, but lets settle this!" Mikey said his hand turning into a fist. "Alright lets go!" Draken said his hand turning into a fist as well. "W-wait guys hold on-" takemichi tried to interfere "Rock paper scissors shoot!" Both men said. 'Whaaa!?' Takemitchi was shocked "haha i won!" Draken said.

   "You only did 1 out of 3, dont think youve won" Mikey said. "Huh? So now we're playing dirty huh? Fine!" They threw their hands in the middle, and it was mikey who won. "Haha lets see who would really deserves my takemitchy~" Mikey said. "Rock...Paper...Scissors... Shoot!" One hold paper and the other hold rock "Hell yeah!!! I won once again. Its settled Takemichy~ you belong to me" draken kissed him passionately.

   "Eh wait a moment pleas-" takemichi was cut off "Something as important as takemitchys love shouldnt be decided by rock, paper scissors, right?" Mikey looked at Takemitchi for conformation. "But Mikey-kun that was your ide-" "RIGHT?" Mikey interrupted glaring daggers, to takemichi scaring him into agreeing. "I agree, yes sir, your right" takemitchi said standing up straight. "Lets fight" mikey said calmly walking pass them 'i bet its some stupid game again' takemitchi sighed. Mikey picked up a bike and threw it "...To the death!"

    "Wait what?" Takemitchi was barely able to dodge the thrown bike. "I like how you think, you bastard!" Draken said picking up a bat. "I found Takemitchy so therefore he belongs to me!" Mikey said. "Hell to the no!. And since when did you use logic??? Not to mention we BOTH saw him" Draken bit back. "Takemitchi is deeply in love with me, and i wont let a giraffe like you to take what belongs to me!" Mikey said "No he dont belong to you, and you got me fucked up if imma let a shorty like you take my takemitchy away, Takemitchy loves me and theres no denying it." Draken said. "Lets end it here, you-wanna-be-lover-of-takemitchy" Mikey said "Bring it on, you delusional bastard."

   "Not so fast. Stop right there, you bastards" takemichi said looking more furious than the both combined. "Takemichi, lost it." Akkun said "Hes fucked now" Takuya said "so long, takemichi" yamagish and makoto saluted in his honor. The quartet enjoyed the whole scene from the balcony.