Chapter Two

Florence POV
Location - Oxford, England

I made my way towards the kitchen and started up my morning cup of tea. As the water boiled and I picked up a tea packet I scrolled through my phone checking the usual morning updates. As I ran through my messages I took a deep breathe and soon realized that I simply wanted to relax on my last day of freedom before shooting. Tomorrow I knew I would have to get up super early as I was starting to film for my next movie Don't Worry Darling. I was beyond happy and excited but I definitely felt the need to enjoy a day of rest and simply relax.

After enjoying some reading and watching a few Netflix shows I decide to call up Billie and take him out for a walk. Me and the adorable pug make our way out of the house as I start my run and brief workout. I spend a good half an hour out with Billie and eventually come back home for some rest.

Immediately once I enter my apartment I notice a text from my big sister Arabella.
Arabella
- hey flo, let's talk tonight before your big day tomorrow
Florence
- absolutely I'll call you at 8
Arabella
- perfect!! I'll be home then!!!!

I smile from my phone and overlook the messages. Arabella is the craziest most extraordinary sister in the entire world!!! Seriously, all of my siblings are the absolute best! When it comes to the crazy world of the film industry I am blown away by the support and love I have received from so many. But sometimes just having my sisters and brother to talk to is all I need in the world.

I roll up next to Billie and together we cuddle while watching old classic horror films.

Liked by 458,980 others
@florencepugh chillin' with Billin'

After having spent enough time on the couch with my precious doggie I hear the buzzing from my phone.

"Oh shit!" I whisper scream under my breath.

I realize that I missed Arabella's call and I immediately grab my phone and dial her number back. It's now 8:39 and I'm praying she's not pissed at me for missing our phone call.

"Heyyyy," a loud female voice from Arabella comes from the other end.

"Omg please don't hate me!!! I got caught up watching tv with Billie,"  I explain back to my sister.

"Ok superstar," Arabella replies, "it's just your world and we're all living in it.

"Alright, alright" I jokingly laugh back at her as I hear her laughing as well.

"How you feeling about work tomorrow?" She asks me.

"I'm excited of course, just nervous as I always will be."

"You're Florence frickin' Pugh!! Academy award nominee!! You have nothing to be worried about, your gonna crush it on set!"

Arabella is the absolute best. Whenever I'm feeling like shit she is always the one to cheer me up and put my mind back into perspective.

"Thanks Arabella. But I mean I'm anything but the star I'm going to be working with Chris pines, Olivia Wilde, oh and don't forget HARRY STYLES!!!!!!!!!! I'll be lucky if I don't faint when meeting everyone on set."

"You'll be fine. You got this," my sister reassures me.

Arabella and I continue our conservation with one another. We share a few laughs and talk for over an hour. She soon tells me she has to go and we end the call saying "I love you" and hang up.

Making my way to my room I set out a simple outfit for my big day tomorrow. It'll be the first day on set and I just want to get to know everyone - the other actors, producers, and every single person on the set. I head into my kitchen and organize a meal - eggs with avocado toast. Sometimes I just would love to stay in the kitchen all day and cook. I don't need anything fancy or over the top. Billie comes up to my foot and starts pouting. Of course he's adorable face makes me stop what I'm doing and I pick him up and cuddle and pet his back.

After finishing my meal and putting out Billie's dinner I make my way into my bedroom and begin to rest. Laying down on my bed I feel my eyelids grow heavy and try to push myself to get up and change and brush my teeth before I finally fall out. After having done all of this I work out into my living room and find Billie asleep on his little dog couch. I smile at his cute face and jokingly roll my eyes as I realize that he will most likely crawl into my bed in the middle of the night.

Before my head hits the pillow I text my family in our group chat, telling them I love them and wishing them a goodnight. I notice my little sister Raffie as well as my mother and father respond and I close my Home Screen as I lay my head back and let my mind try to come to sleep.