Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Cosmic Trouble at the Guillen's Rooftop

THIS IS A PAID STORY.

Thank you for visiting Cosmic Trouble at the Guillen's Rooftop.

You can show your support for this story by buying Wattpad coins shown in your profile's coin wallet. For more info regarding buying coins, please visit this link: www.wattpad.com/paidstories/

***

***

Paid to work as Hidden Sparks' city villainess, Mystic suddenly finds herself in the middle of impending cosmic trouble that could destroy East Wellington. But with the city hero by her side, can Mystic manage to change the course of faith and end this chaos in time?

***

With an ongoing recession in effect in Hidden Sparks, city hero Mister Beckman unexpectedly asks for help from city villainess Mystic. As they spend more time together, they discover that someone is planning to open the intergalactic prison that Mystic once closed. Decided to catch the culprit who stole the relics from the National Museum, Mister Beckman and Mystic work hand in hand to stop an upcoming catastrophe in the city. Now faced with betrayal and distrust, will Mister Beckman and Mystic choose to stop the monsters that are wreaking havoc in East Wellington? Or will they decide to keep still and let the people realize that they are more than what they are perceived to be?

Disclaimer: This story is written in Taglish.
Cover Design by Regina Dionela

♦♦♦

Cosmic Trouble at the Guillen's Rooftop © 2021 by Elena Buncaras

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, except brief quotes and lines used in some description, written specifically for inclusion in this book.

This book is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, places, and incidents are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

01/01/22 - 12/05/2021