Chapter 5 - In Love

We spent almost 2 months to get the tour ready. The sweats, laughs, cries are all part of my experience package in this world. Taylor's been very protective of me, everyone knows I stay at her place unlike other staff members but no one dares to gossip about it.

My name often appeared in her conversations, with or without me being around. I know her eyes followed me whenever I'm around her and I do the same for her as well. Some gossip columns wrote about our relationships but Taylor couldn't care less, not when she knows her days are numbered. And since she's fully aware of this fact, she's been making ridiculous demands like "Kar, massage my feet." "Kar, scratch my back." "Kar, carry me." "Kar, go bake some cookies."

----------------------------------------------------------

Taylor and I are on her private jet to Tokyo, Japan to kick off her world tour. Her parents, Tree and best friend Abigail are on the ride as well. Taylor is sitting in the front with her mom and Dibbles is on her lap napping. Abigail sits next to me and she's been telling me about her months-long South America trip.

"I'm glad I finally get to meet you. Tay's been saying so much about you. So you two only met a few months ago?" Abigail asked.

"Yeah, we met at the gym a few months ago and we just hit it right off." Taylor and I talked about what we should tell others about how we met.

"I'm so glad she met you. Look how happy she is and you two look adorable together and now this amazing tour. I watched the rehearsal, it's incredible and you are awesome with the dance. Her fans will talk about it for years to come." Suddenly Taylor's mom called Abigail to the front.

I looked out the window as I'm now sitting alone. I felt like someone just stabbed me on what Abigail said. Isn't this is what I told Taylor to do, leave a legacy to her fans and she is doing exactly that but I'm not feeling good about it, I'm going to take the joy away from everyone, like a party pooper. I shouldn't have this kind of feelings, I'm an Angel of Death, damn it!

"What's the matter, Kar? Taylor sat down next to me and putting her hand into mine.

"Noth...Nothing...maybe it's motion sickness." Taylor looked into my eyes and said: "Are you sure?" I just held her hand and closed my eyes.

We finally landed in Tokyo. Other than the concert itself Taylor has to attend numerous TV show tapings, PR events. Tree will be with her, I'm not, even though Taylor protest that she should bring a few dancers with her but Tree says no.

Rehearsal is not going to start until tonight, I took the opportunity to do sightseeing in this wonderful city. As I was walking the busy area of Ginza, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, it's Cara.

----------------------------------------------------------

We are lunching in a small sushi restaurant.

"How long are you staying?" I asked Cara after we ordered from the menu.

"A few days, 2 jobs in one city" She shrugged.

"Come see the concert. it's going to be great." Our waitress brought the dishes over.

"Cool, I always wanted to meet Taylor."

"I love this stuff." Putting a piece of sushi in her mouth. It's amazing how much this girl could eat with her small frame.

"How are you, Karlie? You look fucking damn good in human form."

"Would you quiet down." I lowered my voice.

"Oh, don't worry. They don't understand us anyway." Shoveled another piece to her mouth. I lost count of how many she had already.

"You never know Cara." I warn her.

"So tell me about Taylor." I put down my chopsticks and went silent.

"Cara, you want to take over?" I took a sip of sake and pour myself another cup.

"What? What do you mean? Is she that bad?"

"No, no, no. Taylor is wonderful, sweet, kind, awesome, the kindest person I've ever met. It's, it's just that...."

"What? Spit it out, Karlie." Cara is getting impatient and grabbed the sake bottle from me.

"I don't want her to go." I finally said it.

Cara stopped eating, mouth hanging with half a piece of sushi. "OH SHIT! YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH TAYLOR SWIFT!"