𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

" Éloise, sweetheart, come back." I sighed and looked down at the floor. To say I was in a tough spot was an understatement. I started to get up and reach the handle for the little door, but Alex's hand stopped me. I looked at him with a puzzled expression. " Babe just let him be. If he wants to pinch a fit over the truth.. let him be okay?"

Alex had a hint of concern in his voice but it was masked by his firm tone. Tears welled in my eyes. Great, now I had to choose between my lovers and my child. I don't want to though. I feel like I need to be there for Éloise even though he is in the wrong because he tried to make my decision. He's still my child and I need to be there with him .. wherever he is.

I feel like as the parent it's my responsibility for him anyway.

But what if they're right. I mean I don't think that they are trying to tear us apart and have me all to themselves. " A-are you sure? I feel kind of guilty for it. He's still a kid no matter how much he's angered you, you realize that right?" I said questioningly. He just gave me a sympathetic look. " I think Alex is right, why don't you give him some time to cool down before you try to find him." Leon suggested. He quickly got up and went into the kitchen. Everyone was out of the place I call 'the safe place' and it's back raining again.

As much as I hate storms Éloise is scared of them way more than I am. At least Aurelie is still sleeping peacefully in one of the rooms upstairs. " Maybe I should go check on him just in case he's up to something." Elliot gestured towards me. " Dior, sweetie, do I have your permission to try and talk to him? I'm an expert at these types of things, but if you don't want to, I won't force it, love." He reassured as he held Oliver tighter. I noticed that Oliver has been very clingy ever since I got back.

I gave him a light nod of approval, but then frowned. Elliot asked me what was wrong but I shook him off and said it was nothing. He just went upstairs to go find the so called missing person. Leon on the other hand scared me by coming up towards me from behind. I thought he was in the kitchen with Alex until he buried his face deep inside my neck while he gripped my torso and waist protectively. " Your brows are furrowed. What's wrong?"
I wanted to be a smart ass and tell him that lots of things are wrong, but I'm guessing it would make the situation worse. And I wouldn't want to anger him. He seems like a dominant person that you wouldn't want to mess with.

I sighed " Éloise, my baby, I want him to be safe. I'm just a bit stressed that he's angry at me. I mean I wanted to tell him I'm sorry and he just walked out so angry." I realized I was crying at this point.

Leon brought me by the couch and sat me over his lap. So now I was straddling him. I was still crying but I was blushing from all the excitement going towards my lower region. Alex sat beside Leon on the couch and Oliver said he'd be over here in a minute.

" Is that all that's bothering you? In other words, is there anything else you would feel comfortable telling us?" I shook my head no. " I'm done sir." I said through sniffles. Leon grabbed my waist with both of his hands firmly and then started to go up and down in a pattern on my sides. It felt good to be honest.. a little too good. I was surprised when Alex placed his hands on the back of my neck and the other inside my shirt. His hand romed my body until it was pinching my nipple.

I let out a breathy moan throwing my head back. " Nghh— What are y'all doing? " I said, panting. I gripped Leon's shirt harder. Leon didn't even acknowledge me and kept doing whatever he was doing with his hands on my waist while Alex answered my question. " Babe remember what I said about chilling out. You need a break. For one you have two kids and you're only 19. For two you need to take some serious rest or we will have no choice, but to do this instead." He said grinning.

I pouted. " But I don't want to go take a break and rest. I want to stay up and check on Éloise." I said demanding. Leon gave a smirk while Alex seemed amused. " Looks like someone's confident today." Leon spoke. I thought I was doing something by speaking up, but I guess not because next thing you know I'm placed in Alex's lap and moaning.