Mommy Don't Touch Me There

"Who do you think you are? Have you seen how ugly you are? You think a man is going to love you?? Just Look at you. You are not pretty. Aint no man going to love a black ugly bitch"

Charity remembered the last words her mom said before she left the house. She sat in the corner of the room Crying wondering why her life wasn't like others. Her friends had not been in contact with her in days, since 2 weeks ago actually. Charity was looking in the mirror and thought to herself with tears streaming down from her eyes. Will I ever be happy? Will I ever get the love I deserve from my mom?! Where the Frankly is my Father? Her thoughts were quickly interrupted. *At night I think of you. I want to be your lady baby* her phone was ringing.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey baby how you doing?" the boy said.

"OMG TreVaughn I'm not your baby hehehe" She blushed.

She has had a crush on TreVaughn for the longest time but it seems like he never paid attention to her. He seems like the type to go for the popular loud girls. He is always around them. Even though Charity's friends are loud and popular she isn't like that. She likes to keep herself to herself. 

 "Baby you're not my baby YET! Whatchu doing bay" He said in his Compton Accent.

 "Nothing, just chilling. I'm jiiiiii bored" she replied.

Ahhh come out tonight me and the boys are going Club Love you should come through and I know you're only 16 but it don't matter I got chu" He said. 

*Thinking to herself* "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RAAAAAAAAH RAAAAAAAAAAAH LIKE A DUNGEON DRAGON omg I've always wanted to go to club love. Can't believe I'm invited. YES! Omg I have to call Kelis and Shaunie. They're gon' love this."

"Char....Char you there?" TreVaughn asked

"Yes sir! ummm sure I'll come through tonight but I'm going to have to bring my girls too cause I don't know you like that" Charity Flirted.

"Go headddd gurrrrl" Trevaughn jokes in a gay accent 

"Bahahah boy you so stupid ok alright I have to go and get ready I'll see you later" She said ecstatic.

"Aitee boo boo love you" then he hung up happy with the results.

*Thinking* Omg it looks like my life is turning around. No moreee depression. No more cutting myself. I can SOOOO do better.

Charity calls her Friend Kelis. Kelis and Shaunie are together and Shaunie house. They're like twins connected to the hips.

*You know what yo! Youse a bitch. You should have your on travel agent since since you the shit. You should have your own travel agent cause you a trip* Kelis's cell was blowing up.

Kelis and Shaunie POV

"Gurrrrrrrllllllll Charity is callin me damn where she has she been hiding?" Kelis said.

"Gurl I don't know just answer. See what she wants" Shaunie said.

"Hey gurrlll" Kelis answered the phone.

"Hey boo whatchu and Shaunie doing tonight" Charity asked

"Gurl nothing we bored why?" Kelis asked. Intrigued by Charity's call seeing as she always stays in and is anti social on a Friday night.

"OH nothing b. Just TreVaugn asked me to go to Club Love with him and well I said if y'all come with me I will go" She said

"WHAT? CLUB LOVE Though? Damn beeeee I didn't know he liked you like that" She said pleasantly shocked.

"Yeah me too but I guess he does so you coming he said he got us so don't worry bout the i.d" Charity says.

"Oh of course I'll come but I hope your moms don't trip." She said since she knew how her mom acted.

"Don't worry sweetie I'll come through but I'll tell TreVaugn to pick us up at your house" Charity says

"Aite baby girl I'll see you later. I love you" Kelis says trying to make her friend happy since she knew she is a bit depressed.

"I love you 2" and with that she hung up.

"What did SHE want" Shaunie said

"Oh nothing gurl just TreVaugn Invited her to go to club Love you wanna hit the spot?" Kelis Asked.

"Eyyy TreVaughn? Pahahaha don't tell me he likes Charity?" She said scoffing at the idea. Shaunie has liked TreVaugn for a couple of months but she didn't tell anyone. *Shaunie Thinking* I'm so mad right now! How can TreVaugn like Charity? She has nothing compared to me! I'm lightskinned. Have a nice swagger. Look at how many niggas like me... it might be because I give a few of head every now and then but that's not the point!!!! I'm wifeable. Pretty. Good in the sheets and I look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Charity FOH! Tonight I'm going to get my man watch this space!

"GURL!! Are you coming or not?" Kelis asked her.

"Yeah gurl I wouldn't miss this night for nothing now what we gon wear?" She asked.

Back to Charity's Point of view!

"CHARITAAAAY! Come downstairs right naw" Charity's mom called for her in her Jamaican accent.

"Yes mommy" She said.

Her mom stared at her in awe as she approaches her. She looks beautiful. She's wearing a really nice black lace short dress and some Red Heels and she got her REAL hair in curls with fabulous make up with a Red high heeled image shaped chain and some bagels no earrings though. That would be doing toooo much.

"Where di rass yuh tink yu ah gwaan dressed like that kmt dutty gyal?" Her mom Linda Asks. (Sorry for the wack Jamaican accent. I'm not Jamaican :P)

"Oh Its Taylor's birthday you Know Kelis's friend. I brought her over that one time. Well tonight is her birthday and she is having a birthday dinner. Didn't I tell you? " Charity lies on the spot.

"Nuhhhh u never tell me dat kmt you aint gwaanin' no where yuh simmie" She says. *Linda Thinking to herself* The rass. Since when did Charity gwaan like that. She looks like a dancehall queen L :@ (Angry face)The rass she isn't going nowhere. NO WAY! She looks too pretty. I remember when I was that pretty.*

"Mommy please let me go I already told her I'm going" She pleads.

"Argh baby gyal yuh look butters *Ugly* If you waan go out looking like a clown gwa' deh. I feel sorry for the bredrins that haffi look at you. What a hot mess but gwaan baby gyal" She says whilst scoffing at her. She walks away saying "Smh lookin like a dyam fool". TBC!!!!! Comment and Rate please.