Episode 3: Friday Night Funkin!

"One day in my studio..."

Me: What a beautiful day! No Mishima Zaibatsu, No G Corp, No Esdeath, just a normal day here in the studio! I could get used to this!

*a little boy with blue hair carrying his girlfriend come in the studio*

Me: Hm? A visitor?

???: *panting* Bop Be Bop Skdoo Boop! (We should be safe for now...)

Me: Who's there?!

*I walk over to the entrance and notice the visitors*

Me: Who are you peo-

???: Oh, hi! I'm-

Me: What the?! Boyfriend and Girlfriend from Friday Night Funkin?!

Girlfriend: Durand?!

Me: Wait, you know me?!

Boyfriend: You know us?!

All 3 of Us: Of course I do! Everyone knows about you! Wait, really?! Yeah!

Me: WAIT! BF! YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?!

Boyfriend: Of course I do! I just speak in beeps to people I don't feel comfortable!

Me: Oh.

*we all head to the main room*

Me: So, what are you two doing here?

Girlfriend: My father still hasn't accepted our relationship, and now he's trying to kill Bf!

Me: Seriously?!

Boyfriend: Yeah, and we've been on the run for a good 2 Hours!

Me: Geez...

Girlfriend: Hopefully he won't find us here...

*someone busts inside the studio*

Me: WHAT THE HELL?!

Bf and Gf:

???: Ha! You really thought you could escape! How adorable!

Boyfriend: Crap...

???: Well well well, if it isn't Durand Lewis. Leader of the Legendary Heroes, Chaos Emerald Guardian and the host of the garbage series, Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars. We finally meet after all this time.

Me: And if it isn't Daddy Dearest. Former Rockstar, Father of Gf, Arch-Nemesis of Bf, and the man who ruined the lives of many people.

Daddy Dearest: Oh, so you know about me, huh? And it seems like my daughter and her pathetic boyfriend are here too...

Me: Are you SERIOUSLY STILL trying to kill Bf?! Dude, just accept the relationship and let it go!

Daddy Dearest: Like hell I will! That blue b**ch EMBARRASSED me!