chapter 22- part 4

TRIGGER WARNING- RAPE AND OTHER GRAPHIC THNG 

AT THE PRECINCT WHILST AND AFTER MADDIE GOT KIDNAPPED- THIRD PART

"so it's all about this nurse, Nellie," Olivia said whilst walking into Voights office and taking her coat off.

"well looks like, I mean terrorized that apartment building when he couldn't find her, then he went straight to the college," Voight said.

"she doesn't fit Yates profile," she said.

"yeh not to mention he's a few miles from Canada but came straight here instead," he said

"We have to figure out who she is to him," Benson said.

"I was about to head downstairs, start asking," Voight said.

"how's Erin," she asked.

"pissed at me, but she's alive," he said.

"and how's that girl urm Halstead's sister" she also asked.

"Maddie yeah she's terrified Yates scared the poor girl to death when He said the things I put her behind me I could physically feel her shaking," he said.

"how about I interview with her and Erin" she suggested.

"i..." he said "yes Erin but Maddie has gone to the shop"

**  

"I was putting books in my trunk he said he had a flat down the road asked if he had one of those.." Nellie was saying.

"a lug wrench," Erin said.

"When I reached of it he... I don't know him... he wasn't my boyfriend... I don't know why he wanted me..i... I can't" she sobbed.

"just.. just take a breath, Nellie," Olivia said to her "we just.. we just want to find him okay? and you can help us do that"

"did he say  what he wanted or why he came to you specifically  Erin asked

".. he talked about home, how everyone needs a home. he asked a lot of questions about my past, where I grew up, what my parents were like, where they are now. he kept saying how everybody wants a home to go home I thought he was gonna kill me" she said.

"is carr your given last name, " Olivia asked her.

"I've divorced the last name I was given was Williams, why," she said. 

"And Nellie is short for Penelope," Olivia said. and she nodded.

"We need to talk excuse us," Olivia said getting up and walking out

"did anyone reach my mother if she's seen the news.. is there just a phone I can use," she asked .

"of course just give us one minute," Erin said walking out the breakroom and shutting the door

**

"the name Penelope Williams was searched on one of the phones from yates cell," Olivia said.

"then why would he let her go," Antonio said.

"to send a message to Erin," Olivia said.

"yates first note said 'ill see you at home' he asked Nellie about her home. he went to Erin's apartment, her home. where was Yates born" she asked.

"north caroline," Antonio said.

"let's find out for sure," Voight said.

everyone went to do some research when mouse said"hey guys do anyone knows where Maddie is, I need a hand here"