Auntie Nat is Home!

You are Yelena's daughter. But everyone knew you as Natasha's niece of course. Natasha has been on a very long mission . You haven't seen her in a month or 2.

" Y/n Bath time!" Yelena yells in a Russian accent. "No!" you say, still playing with toys. "Come on Y/n I got new bath toys!" Yelena says. You walk in the bathroom and let Yelena put you in the tub. Moments later, you are in your pajamas all ready for bed until you hear the front door open. "Guess who's back!!" someone says in the distance. You ran to the front door and you see that Aunt Nat is home.

"Auntie Nat!" you shout. You hug her tightly. "How is my little one?" Natasha says joyfully. "She's been very stubborn lately." Yelena says while hugging Nat. "Is that so?" Natasha says while chuckling. "We have food in the kitchen if you want some, Natasha. Ill go put this little one to sleep." Yelena says while picking you up.

A few hours later, you woke up. You put your socks on and hear the tv still on. Which means Natasha is still awake. Yelena was already sleeping so you opened your door and tip toe to Nat. "Hey! What are you doing awake little one?" Natasha says while scooting over to give you space to sit on the couch. "Auntie Nat?" you say. "Yes" she answers. "One day can you teach me how to fight? Like you do.." you questioned. "Oh of course" she says. "When? Tell me tell me!" you say. "Well maybe when you are older." she answers. "Will I get to fight with you!?" you say. "Oh Y/n." She says laughing. Natasha picks you up and tucks you in bed.

The next day, you smell delicious food coming from the kitchen. You hop out of bed and put your fuzzy slippers on. You come out of your room and see that Yelena is cooking Kasha (Russian food). You also notice that Yelena is wearing a snow suit. "Mommy where are you going?" you questioned. "Oh. I have to go somewhere. Aunt Nat will be watching you." Yelena says. "Yay! But how long will you be gone?" you say. "I am not sure.." Yelena says. "Aww man. Don't take too long! Ill miss you!" you say sadly. "Aww sweetheart. I promise I'll come back as soon as possible." Yelena says. "Is the food ready?" Natasha says coming out of her room. "Yup, eat up!" Yelena says.

(Sorry this chapter is short. Ill try to make the next one quite long. Thank you !)