After war.

Ever since the war ended you and Natasha stayed home.

After fighting Thanos and his minions you and Natasha have been resting at home. "You should've not came to that stupid war Y/n." Natasha says wrapping a bloody cut on your arm. You sighed. "Suddenly you heard a knock on the door. "I'll go get the door" you say. You opened the door and it was Yelena.  "Y/N!" Yelena says while giving you a tight hug. "Mom!" you say happily. Natasha smiles. "Okay, Okay you can stop hugging me now, you are hurting my arm." you say.

"Are you ok? Don't tell me you went on dangerous war!" Yelena says laughing. "Oh mother, I'm old enough and I'm completely fine. "Lets eat I'm hungry." Natasha says. "Alright i've brought food and drinks." Yelena says while putting it on the table. "So, Y/n did you ever see your real mother again?" Natasha asks. Everything went silent. "Please don't talk about my real mother." you say slamming the cup on the table.  "How about your dad?" Yelena asks. "Please just stop!" you say angrily with tears. "Every year you guys ask me this. Even when you call me, Yelena." You say. You've never called your Mom by her first name.

"Why do you guys wanna know? Is it something important that you haven't told me?" You ask. You guys heard another knock from the door. You got up and opened it. It was your real Mother. It was a coincidence. "Hey Y/n." Your real Mother said, grabbing your hand. "Don't touch her!" Yelena yells while pointing a gun at your Mother. "Yelena.." Your mother says. "Wait what's going on?" you ask. "Your Mother betrayed me and almost killed me. She used to be my best friend since we were children. She didn't love you at all. She left you all alone in the streets and you almost got killed. And after all these years I still want to kill her." Yelena says while stopping to take a breath. "But I don't remember being on the streets, I remember being here in this house, waking up in your arms." You say looking at Yelena.

"Cause we found you on the streets and Yelena adopted you."  Natasha says. "Those were lies." Your real mother says, grabbing your arm and pulling you. You grabbed the nearest gun on the table. "Touch me one more time and I will shoot." you say in Russian. Your real mother laughs. "You really think you can shoot your own Mother?" She says. "You aren't my mother anymore" you say. You electrocuted her and tied her up to a chair just in case. "How come you never told me this?" You ask Natasha and Yelena. Everyone was silent. You went upstairs to your room and slammed the door.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🤨: TYSM FOR 1K  READS OML I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WILL KINDA FLOP- IK IT SUCKS BUT TYSMMMMM! Im also sorry for not posting another chapter in a while! But i'm back!