What happened to Spike's Voice? (Part 4)

Leon darted into an alleyway, kneeling behind a dumpster. He peeked over to see if anyone was following him. He let out a long sigh. For some reason his informant insisted that they discuss here at 5PM sharp for the deal.

He sat, back leaning on the garbage bin. Not the cleanest hiding place and definitely not original, but it was still as useful as ever.

He risked another glance over the dumpster. He peered over and was face to face with a pink cactus.

"Gah!" He fell backward. Sakura Spike stared at him, an unreadable expression on her face, which was probably because she only had one expression. She wore a black jacket with a matching porkpie hat. Sharp spikes made random holes in her attire.

"Real inconspicuous. Master levels of stealth implemented here" Leon thought, rolling his eyes

"Uh sorry" Leon stood back up. "I understand you have information for me?"

"...". She nodded

"Okay, as we discussed, I got what you asked for." Leon puled out a bag of marshmallows out of his pockets and handed it to her.

She looked at it for a second, inspecting the bag. She nodded and accepted it. She then handed him a picture.

Leon stumbled. He thought it was gonna be a written explanation or something. But a picture meant... no. He took at looked at it and instead saw Max's picture, her smiling and giving a V sign.

"Wait hold on!" Leon called out. "You said you had info, not just another-". Before he could even notice, Sakura Spike was gone.

"...person". He let out another sigh. "Maybe that costume really does improve her stealth."

Leon left the alleyway, dejected, robbed of his allowance, and in the search for the next brawler.