Ben and Mason threesome

You had promised both the boys a threesome if they won the champion league final, which they some how did, they were back in London when they came in contact with you about your promise you make before them going to Porto, which you replied back with a picture of your blue lingerie saying you were free anytime, which is why they were both outside your house within an of you sending the photo. 

"Wow fancy seeing you guys here what can i do for you?" you asked trying your best not to laugh "very funny" Mason commented "anyways come in, don't mess anything up I cleaned my house up today, and it took hours and I'm proud on it" before you could say anything else you felt someone push you up and against the wall "I think we are both ready for your promise don't you?" 

Which made you turn around a kiss Mason, which turned into a hot makeout session, you also got Ben involved in the kiss, with taking turns on who you were kissing. 

You soon enough ended up in your bedroom, with your lingerie long gone, Mason was thrusting hard and rough into, which caused you too moan loud, you soon enough felt your other hole fill, you were raised up onto Main, with your legs going around his waist while sticking your bum up so Ben could get his cock into your other hole, which made you feel so tight having two dicks in you at once. 

You soon enough felt like you were away to cum, which Mason could tell which made him pull out, and Ben followed, as you were going to question it you felt them turn you around so they could swap holes. 

"Fuck I'm about to cum" you spoke through your moans "hold it" you heard Ben say "I can't" you said back feeling your self losing all control "hold it for your two daddies" Mason said which turned you on so much more 

After a couple more moments you were aloud to cum onto Ben dick, after you did they pulled out and you sunk onto your knees wanking them off waiting for them to release onto your boobs, which they did soon, which you decided on using your finger to taste there cum. 

First time writing a smut :/