Mason Mount caught watching porn

You were going out with your girl friends tonight, lockdown had been lifted, and you were allowed out in groups, and bars were open again, which meant you could get as drunk as you want, and worry about your hangover a different day. 

You were dressed in a short pink dress, with a jacket knowing it would most likely get cod later on, you felt smart for remembering to take a jacket. 

Your plan was to be out till passed midnight and your boyfriend Mason knew that, him claiming he would be on the playstation with some of his Chelsea teammates, and would be asleep by the time you arrived home, but would have his phone on ringer if you needed picked up, or to call him wrong if anything happens. 

By your third drink you were already bored, your friends had taken there boyfriend, which they seemed to forget to tell you, and now there main focus was there boyfriends, which meant no one was speaking to you. 

You decided on heading home, you claimed you felt a head ache coming on, and felt drinking would not help, and all you needed right now was sleep. 

You had texted Mason that you were coming home, and would be less than half a hour, but you heard nothing back, you thought he might just be asleep and didn't get your text. 

When you arrived home, the light were still on, you looked in the living room, which and office, but not seeing Mason, so you headed upstairs, maybe he was too tired to turn the lights off, but once you were getting closer to your guys bedroom you heard moans coming from your bedroom, your browns furrowed in confusion, you followed the noise until you realised you were right, there was low moans coming from your bedroom. 

You slowly opened the door, trying your best not to make much noise, it shocked you what you saw next, Mason left hand going up and down on his member, he had his eyes closed, which meant he had no idea you arrived home, and no idea you were watching him get it on. 

You couldn't wait any longer before you made your way over to Mason, he had heard footsteps which caused him to open his eyes, he smirked when he noticed you, his hand still going up and down on his meat.

"You need any help babe?" you asked Mason in a low tone "why don't you come over here, and help me?" he spoke back still smirking, it was the hottest thing ever. 

You threw off your heels, before making your way over to Mason, where you sunk onto the carpet floor, and moved Mason hands away, as you slow let your tongue kitty lick his throbbing cock. 

He was pretty much face fucking you, letting you choke on his dick while calling you a pretty girl which was so hot, and caused you to go even deeper.

After a minute or so Mason had cummed in your mouth, which you swallowed pretty quick, and stuck your tongue out to show Mason, which caused Mason to give you a longer, sweet kiss before pulling away and cuddling up for the night.