AUTHOR

Note:

This novel is written in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead is purely coincidental and is not intended by the author. Again, the story is made solely by the author's imagination, if any similarity to another author's work is also coincidental. Thank you.

Warning!

It contains mature contents and sexual scenes that are not suitable for young readers.

(THIS IS UNEDITED PLEASE EXPECT WRONG GRAMMARS AND ERRORS!)

This is Aijax signing in.

🔞⚠️🚫‼️
(Hardcore SPG!!!)

*********

(SILVESTRE CLAN)

She's his prey, and he's her devourer.

Messaila is an orphan who left by his uncle to an orphanage where she meets Zeref Gouncil Silvestre, a mysterious boy who will make his life a living hell with a little touch of heaven.

She never expect that the devil in the orphanage turns out to be her angel when she falls in love with him. But when something's happened that challenge not only her life but also her heart, that she decided to forget about him, but guess it's too late for her to do that because the next thing she knew, Zeref Gouncil Silvestre is slowly devouring all of her, like a devil devouring his prey.

Can she unchained herself from the devil or she'll let the devil devour her completely?