Chapter 2

Author's POV

Since Y/N went on an all nighter, of course she'd ended sleeping after all of the studying but the good thing was the fact how it was the beginning of spring break today and on top of that, Maria invited Y/N to some person named Dabin's party.

As Y/N's alarm clock goes off, Y/N yawns as she wake up and realize "AH SHIT!" as she exclaims "I'M LATE FOR MY MORNING CLASS!" as Y/N shouts probably waking up her dorm neighbors probably the whole dormitory floor getting noise complaints. Y/N rushes to put on her clothes while end looking like they got dressed in the dark and brushing her teeth like Greg Heffley in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid when he woke up just to see that school doesn't start until a couple of weeks maybe ironic to what's happening to Y/N right now.

As Y/N gets ready for her class, she calls an uber and grabs her bookbag along with putting her textbooks in the bag, dashing through the door while her roommate wakes up in confusion "Huh?" as Maria wakes up and speaks in a small tone

Y/N not hearing what shit Maria has to say because you can really give two fucks about what she has to ever since the conversation they had last night.

As the Uber comes in perfect timing, Y/N goes in the back seat of the car "Take me to Geronimo University!" as Y/N semi shouts at the driver while having the driver was quivering in fear because of Y/N's tone in her voice

"STOP RIGHT HERE ON THIS STREET!" Y/N shouts at the driver as Y/N busts open the car door and dashes on the campus and see nobody was in the building "maybe everyone is in a meeting or in the auditorium" she thinks. As she opens the door for the classroom just to see nobody so she checks the auditorium just to see the janitor sweeping the floors.

Y/N asks the janitor "Where's everyone?" she asks in confusion "It's the beginning of Spring Break, what are you doing here?" "DAMN