Chapter 4

Author's POV

but all of a sudden he gets cut off and I hear Maria shouting breaking me from my wonderland "HUH?" Y/N shouts back "I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR A MINUTE" Maria shouts across the dorm-room's foyer "WHY?" Y/N shouts back "BECAUSE MY COWORKER DABIN IS HAVING A PARTY TONIGHT AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE LATE FOR A FUCKING PARTY!" Maria literally screams back at Y/N "Ugh" as Y/N rolls her eyes back

A Few Minutes Later

Y/N gets dressed in the most aesthetic outfit she has in her closet with aesthetic sunglasses even though it's nighttime, it's for "aesthetically pleasing vibes" which is the stuff Maria says way too often but the words that come out of Maria's mouth catches on to me.

"Are you ready for the party?" Maria says "What do you think?" Y/N says in an ignorant tone "Wow that's the finest you've actually looked like in a while and I've known you since we were in middle school." Maria says in a pettiest type of way "The moment I walk in that party, I'm going straight where the alcohol is just so I can get sober and can't hear what you have to hear anymore." Y/N says while Maria rolls her eyes and scoffs. Maria calls an Uber and both of them wait a few minutes before the Uber driver comes and Maria tells the driver the location of the party "Mito Avenue"

At The Party + Y/N's POV

I open the car door going in front of Maria when walking out of the car as petty as I am.

My first impression in a college party is to hear The 7th Sense by NCT U is blasting where to the point my eardrums are hurting. I see a few people in the party and a few at the bar table also I see a lot of flashing lights that have neon colors reminding me of the Astronaut I met on Utopia with the neon colors helmet. I walk into the door in a bad mood and I push a guy trying to greet both me and Maria at the doorway "Hello ladies-" but the guy gets cut off by my force also me pushing him on the stomach while I go straight to the bar table and ask the bartender "2 shots of tequila please" I say in a annoyed toned "Coming right up" a man with heavy eyeshadow and arm tattoos

Dabin's POV

"Sorry about her attitude" Maria says to Me "No, it's okay. We all have stress after the school year" I understandingly say towards Maria. I walk over to my friend Ian with a red solo cup with beer in it having a conversation with him, "She looks very familiar" I say to Ian "Who?" Ian says questionably "Her" I say pointing at the girl who earlier pushed me at the doorway who is at the bar looking bored right now drinking a shot of a alcohol.

Y/N's POV

As I'm sitting down at the bar table, I feel a pair of eyes staring at me but I choose to ignore the gazes while Move by Taemin plays on blast once again but the music blasting doesn't faze me right now since I listen to that song on repeat.

I'm tired of me feeling gazes all around me so I turn around and I see two guys, one of them I saw at the doorway and another who served me the alcohol earlier a few minutes ago. The guy who I saw at the doorway looks so familiar like I've seen him before but I can't put my finger on it....