Chapter 1: UA high

It was your first day at UA high.  People walked passed you as you stood there, summoning your confidence.  You were exited but also extremely nervous for your first day.  You walked through the gates and into the tall building.  You slowly strode through the halls, examining the pictures of pro hero's that had graduated from UA on the walls.  You could recognize a few of them like All Might and Eraser Head.  

Wait what's my class number again? You thought. You took out your phone to reread the email you had gotten with all your student info on it.  Class A1.  Just as you started to walk to the stairs someone bumped into you, making you fall and drop your phone.  

"Ow.." you looked up to see an attractive tall ash blonde boy staring down at you.

"Hey," he said. "Watch where your going, dumbass."

"Your the one who bumped into me." You replied as you got up from the ground.

"Whatever." He walked away, his hands in his pockets.

That guy was so rude! He didn't even say sorry.

You bent down to pick up your phone and examined it.  There was a small crack, but just barely visible.  Nothing too major.  

You continued down the hallway to your class.  Right when you entered, everyone stared at you. A tired looking man with black hair walked over to you. Eraser Head's my teacher?! You thought excitedly.  You had never seen a pro hero this close up before.  

"Your y/n l/n right?"

"Uhh, yes.  I am." You reply to him

"I'm your teacher, Mr. Aizawa.  Welcome to my class.  After this class I will give you your dorm number and key.  For now you can sit behind Deku, the green haired kid."

"Ok, thank you Mr. Aizawa"

You walked over to your seat, aware of all the people staring at you and sat down.  One guy behind you with orange hair with a black  lightning bolt streak in it winked and said, "hey cutie." You smiled confusedly and waved.  The boy in front of you with green hair turned in his seat.  

"Hi," he smiled warmly. "I'm Midoriya, but you can call me Deku.  You y/n right?"

"Uh yeah!"

"If you want you can sit with me and my friends at lunch, I can introduce you to them. Their really nice!"

"Sounds great, thanks!" You replied.

A pink girl next to you tapped your shoulder. "Hi, I'm Mina!  I really like your hair!" She said.

"Oh, thanks!  It's all in the conditioner."

"Haha, I'm so glad to have another girl in the classroom!  I bet we're gonna be great friends!"

"Yeah-"

You were interrupted by the ring of the bell. (Lol that happens to me all the time in real life) Mr. Aizawa walked to the front of the classroom.  

"Ahem."

The class died down.

"As you all have probably seen, we have a new student named y/n l/n.  Y/n, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"

"U-uh, o-ok." You stammered as you got up from your seat and walked to the front of the classroom.  "Uh, well, you guys already know my name.  Er, my quirk is called giver or stealer, and I can basically give someone fake memories of steal their memories.. so yeah."

"Thank you y/n, you may take your seat."

For the rest of class, Aizawa talked about who knows what and but you were distracted the entire time.  You looked around the classroom and examined your classmates.  At the front of the row you saw an ash blonde boy. Wait.  you thought.  Is that the rude guy from earlier? Out of all classes, I had to be in his?? Ugh, come on. 

***TIME SKIP TO END OF CLASS PERIOD***

You felt so relieved when the bell rang.  Aizawa's voice talking all day couldn't be more boring.  

"Y/n," he said.  "Come here."

"Yes?" You walked over to his desk.

"I have your dorm key and number.  You will be sharing one with Mina, so if you have any questions you can ask her but feel free to ask me if you need to."  He crawled into a yellow sleeping bag and started snoring."

Uhhhhh, ok.. I'm just gonna go..

You picked up your bag and started walking towards the dorms.  As you walked out of the classroom you found Mina and Deku waiting for you.  

"Hi y/n!" Said Deku.

"Y/nnnnnn! I heard we're in the same dorm!!! I'm so happy! I haven't had a roommate since my old one dropped out!"

"I'm glad your my roommate too, Mina!" You smiled.  Her words made you less nervous for the future school year.

A/n:

Hey guysss ✨ so, I would have published this chapter right after I published the introduction, but it all got deleted 👩🏻‍🦯 so I had to rewrite it but it's out now! Hope you enjoyed! Let me know In the comments if you have any recommendations for me 💖✨🧋