Chapter 4: Kidnapped

"SOOO HOW DID IT GOOO????" Mina asked as soon as Bakugou left. 

"Oh, uh it was actually pretty fun!" You replied, smiling. "By the way, where we're you the entire time?"

"Oh I was hanging out with Ochako and Jirou, ya know, because I thought you guys needed some privacy in case you guys did anything."

"Mina!"

She giggled. "I TOTALLY ship! You guys would make a great couple!"

"S-shut up." You mutter, your cheeks turning bright red.

"Welp, I'm tired." Mina said. "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight." You say feeling pretty tired yourself.  You climbed into your bed and grabbed your phone. After scrolling through Instagram for a few minutes, you felt your eyes start to close.  You turn of you phone and fall asleep.

***TIME SKIP TO MIDNIGHT***

Ughhh...wha...where am i?

W-What is this place?

How did I get here?

You woke up to find yourself tied to a chair, prickly rope digging into your skin.  You were in a bar, a man with a Smokey head wearing a suit and tie stood talking to a teenager with whiteish blue hair and hands all over his body.

Oh shit where am I?

You started to struggle against the bonds that held you fast to the chair but it was no use.  Instead, the dude with hands all over his body turned and looked at you, well you couldn't tell if he was actually looking at you because he had a hand on covering face as well.  

"Well, well, well," he said in a scratchy voice. "Looks like our little toy is awake."

"Heh- what toy?" You ask. 

The white hair guy started laughing, like nails on a chalkboard.  "With you, we will be...very...powerful..."

You raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Uhm, I think you got the wrong person."

He laughed again.  "You don't even know your own power..."

"And you do?" You asked tilting your head cockily.

"Ah... this one has bad behavior... we'll ave to do something about that...take her to the chambers..."

"Yes master." The dark smoke person picked up a cloth - a gag - and covered your face with it.

"MMM, NHMMM!" You yell as you try to struggle.

"Heh heh... no one can hear your screams here..."  was the last words you heard before you passed out.

Bakugou's POV:

I havnt seen y/n all day.  Even when I asked her friends, they didn't know.  I looked everywhere, even skipped class a few times - I MEAN - it's not like I care about her... tch, why should I even fucking care about a stupid girl I just met.  I don't care at all.  Ugh- why am I having this conversation with myself? This is stupid.  

"Um, Bakugou, are you ok?" I turned around only to see Deku behind me.

"Ugh, what do you want, you damn nerd?"

"O-oh, uh, you just kinda looked a little upset, that's all, a-and I've never seen you like that before."

"Tch." Was all I could say before walking away from him.  Did I really look upset? What would I look upset? A-am...am I worried about y/n?

Y/n's POV

When you woke, you were still drowsy from the drug but managed to be able to make sense out where you were.  It was almost pitch black, only light from the crack under a door shone through.  The ground was made of stone, and the air was cold and musty.  

I have to get out of here.

You knew you probably shouldn't scream for help because your captors could hear you, and of course, you didn't want to have anything to do with them.  You tried to angle your hand so you could feel if there was a lock or something to open the chains with, but you stifled a gasp as your whole body surged with pain.  

The gag they put on you must've also made it painful to move.  

Just then, the door creaked open and hand guy came through.  The light coming through the door took you by surprise, blinding you for a few seconds.  

"Well hello there,  your finally awake."

"Why am I here." You demand through gritted teeth.

He chuckled.  "You'll see soon enough."

A/n:

Helluuu✌🏼 Sorry for the late update 😞 heh I keep forgetting that I made this ff on wattpad bc I write most of my stuff on google docs... I'll try to update more often <3 I havnt been able to finish mha sadly bc i don't have Hulu anymore and that's the only place I can watch it, so I'm gonna try to buy the season 3 and up so I can catch up so yuh I'm kinda improvising r n.  okiiii sooo hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, AND ALSO THE NEW MHA MOVIES OUT SO GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW OR MINETA WILL LICK YOUR TOES 🔫