Chapter 3

Taehyungie POV

When class finished I started to head to the restroom to clean my hands than go to the cafeteria to get my lunch and go to the roof of this college. But things don't out like I want.

Because when I went there where my bullies again but I think someone is in the restroom doing there need.

"Taehyungie I watch everything you to stay away from the Jungoo girl or we will make your life more like hell" Alexa said.

"B-b-but she is my friend" I said with my head down and scared I might get hit by them.

"I don't care you are our toys to hit and play"
Annie said.

"B--but I w--want to be w--with my f--friend"
I said still looking down and still kinda scared of getting hit because I already have like bruises all over my body.

"Taehyungie get down now" Annie and Alexa said with dominate voice.

I got down on my knees still looking down with my eyes close. Why you might ask because I am submissive and because I already know that I am going to beat up.

2 second later I felt a hit on my stomach and then I feel then I started to get beat up from my back and my stomach and had to cover my face because I don't want to get hit in my face and because I don't want them to see my face because I was crying.

Then all of sudden they stopped hitting me and when I open my eyes Jungoo was there while Alexa and Annie where knocked out.

"Are you okay did they do something to you"
Jungoo said or more like question.

"I am ok---okay" That last thing I said when everything blacked out.

Jungoo POV

I was in the restroom when I heard those to girl I saw this morning but I want to find out who they where bullying.

"Let see if she comes today so we can beat her up for being with other people" The blonde hair girl said.

"Annie you know she will come she always come and clean her hands" The one with curly brown hair said.

"Of course I know Alexa but sometimes she does she goes straight to the cafeteria and then disappears do you know where she goes" Annie said.

"Yeah you are right and that's true that she dissappers out of know where" Alexa said.

"Who care at least we see her the rest of the day" Annie said.

"Yeah you are right" Alexa said.

'What the fuck that all they do' I said in my mind.

10 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

A girl came in and when I saw her face I remember her is taehyungie.

"Taehyungie I watch everything you to stay away from the Jungoo girl or we will make your life more like hell" Alexa said.

"B-b-but she is my friend" taehyungie said with her head down and I think she was scared she might get hit by them.

"I don't care you are our toys to hit and play"
Annie said.

I was burning in anger when Annie said that taehyungie was only a toy to hit and play like what the fuck she is a human being.

"B--but I w--want to be w--with my f--friend"
Taehyungie said still looking down and still kinda scared of getting hit because of them.

"Taehyungie get down now" Annie and Alexa said with dominate voice.