Chapter 6

____________Last Chapter_______________

--------THE MANOBAL POV------

"Yes she is pregnant *smiling*." Lisa said and Taehyun started jumping  and jumping up and down and then gave kisses to his Mama. 

"I am so excited  to have a sister or a brother but I really want a sister." Taehyun said giving his Mama a tight hug.

"Okay baby calm down, and come here." My babygirl said to Taehyun.

"Come closer." She said then gave a kiss to Taehyun on the forehead.

"Hey why you giving him a kiss *pout*." Lisa said feeling jealous.

"Okay come here my big baby." My babygirl said, and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"You two are to much both of you get jealous easily but it doesn't matter you 2 are my big babies." My baby girl (Jisoo) said.

 "Yes we are Mama *giving his Mama a kiss check and the baby*." Taehyun said.  

"Yes you are my two big jealous babies." My babygirl said.

_______BACK TO THE CHAPTER_______________

Back to were Taehyungie was in the hospital and her auntie is driving to the hospital and Jungoo is also with Taehyungie and her uncle is also driving to the hospital since he got a call from his wife.

The ambulance got to the hospital and Taehyungie was being checked and everything *Mrs. Jisoo was at a different hospital* and Jungoo was waiting in the waiting room for the results of Taehyungie and Taehyungie's family members.

Jennie and her husband were at the hospital and they were both running inside.

"DID THE NURSE TELL YOU ANYTHING?" Jong-in said he was really in a panick and his voice sounded really worried and he almost crash getting to the hospital did but he also called his sister and brother in laws.

"They told me she got hurt like someone beat her up." Jennie was sobbing in tears were coming out of her eyes in her voice sounded really wobbly some way.

"There is no way whoever did this to my niece they should get in 'trouble'." Jong-in said when he heard that his niece got beat up his face went really cold and his voice sounded really serious.

They were arrived at the front reception tabel and Jong-in told the lady were there niece was.

"Hello what person are you looking for?" The lady said in a polite voice.

"I'm here for my niece her name Min Taehyungie." Jong-in said in a serious voice.

"Okay just one what's you're name please and I'll send you to you're nieces room." the lady said she just need to know Mr. Kim was.

"My name is Kim Jong-in and this is my wife her name Kim Jennie." Jong-in said.

"Okay she is having a surgery right now and she is on the 6th floor so you can up there in the waiting room." The lady said and Jong-in and Jennie left running to the elevator and he quickly pressed the floor number.

When he there he saw a girl there is recognized because he knows the girl's parents so he went running to her and he was so quick that he startled Jungoo.

"Can you tell me why my niece got beat up and who did it?" Jong-in said really fast and serious that looked like he was blaming Jungoo for what happened.

"I'm really sorry Mr.Kim and Mrs. Kim but she got beat up by these girls named Alexa, and Annie they are called the Double A at school and you might not have to worry about them they are in the restroom passed out please don't accuse me of this I'm friends with her. I'm really sorry."  Jungoo said she was really scared because she really felt like she was being accused of the situation that happened to her friend 'little crush'.