The (almost) death of me

Adeline POV
I felt a kick powerful enough to wind me. As I gasped for air he laughed, finding my pain hysterical. I choked and coughed up blood that splotched my shirt and speckled the floor. He gripped me by hair shouting words I couldn't make out, everything was a blur. I tried reading his lips but I still couldn't make out what he was saying. Pain shot throughout my body and jolted through me violently. He let me go and left me shaking violently as I tried controlling myself.
He returned deviously smiling gripping a large knife in his hands. My eyes went wide as he walked closer with a cleaver in his hand. I stumbled on my words but finally spoke. "What...wha...what are you doing wi...with the...knife" I stuttered. "Oh Adeline dear you know exactly what I'm doing, this was always planned. But me and your mother need to make you suffer before you go." He said in a sly manner.
My mother had walked in with
A bat in hand and swung at my leg with brute force. I cried out in pain clutching my leg close to me. I looked up to my mother's face, I searched for any regret or pity but found none.
My father then stepped in
and told my mother to finish the job. My mother ripped my stockings in half and dragged a blade across my thighs. She cut deep into my wrists as my father held face forcing me to watch her slit my wrists while he whispered "how useless I am and how they are doing me a favor and killing one mistake in the world and that's all I'll ever be". I let out a blood-curdling cry for help. Just as I faded in and out of deaths grip I watch police pull my parents away from me as strange people ask if I was conscience.

(Anon: WOOOO I UPDATED. I hope you
guys liked it!)