A Duel Challenged Is A Duel Commanded

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!! YOU ARE SIMPLY, NO YOU ARE NOT, I REPEAT NOTFIT NOR ABLE TO LOVE MY DAUGHTER, YOU INCOMPITENT FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS BEING JESTER TO ME, ONE OF THE GREATEST KINGS TO EVER LIVE, SINCE YOUR MEASLY ARRIVAL TO THIS WORLD LIBERATED, CORRUPTED, AND CONFUSED YOUR MIND, SOUL, HEART, AND SENSE OF BIENG, ALLOWING IT TO WALK, TALK, AND THINK AS IT'S OWN PERSON WITHOUT YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?"The king bellowed at the top of his lungs

"No sire, I have not lost my mind, soul, heart, and sense of bieng, as well as i do not lie when i say i love Princess Rosalinda de las Santisimas Flores with all my heart."The jester replied humbly.

"IF YOU EVER DARE SAY THAT AGAIN, I WILL HAVE YOU PUT IN ARENA WITH EVERSINGLE MONSTER, ANIMAL, AND MAGICAL CREATURE I HAVE AT MY DISPOSAL, THEN TAR AND FEATHER YOU, THROW YOU IN A VAT OF BOILING OIL, AND FEED YOU TO THE GIANTS MYSELF YOU SON OF A ----"

"Your highness,"Diego inturupted,"I believe that I may have a solution to this problem"

"Ahem, yes, of course. What is it?" The king questioned Diego after clearing his throat.

"I, Diego the knight, challenge the jester to a duel, for Princess Rosalind's hand in marriage."

"What a fine i-"

"Father,"Princess Rosalinda inturupted,"do I not get a say in this?"

"You know i would really apriciate if I weren't inturupted every 5 seconds, just saying, and Rosalinda you know the rules, A duel challenged is a duel comanded"The king responded

"The duel will take place tomorrow at sunrise."