𝐼 𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝐷

Just a quick little thing I wanted to say... (to those with praise kinks and punishment kinks especially) you are fucking IN FOR IT on this chapter. Good luck keeping both hands on the phone, loves.

I stood in the kitchen, boiling water to make spaghetti. I sprinkled some salt into the water, then covered the pot.

I decided to get started on some dishes, so I walked over to the sink and filled it with water. I grabbed a plate and put soap into the water, scrubbing the plate.

Just when the plate was clean, I turned around, to see my husband Timothée standing in front of me.

"Shit!" I yelled, startled. I dropped the plate, but caught it with my other hand before it hit the ground.

"Nice save." Timothée chuckled, winking at me.

"Don't do that!" I said, unable to hide the small grin on my lips, punching him in the arm playfully.

I turned back around, washing a bowl, when I felt a sharp slap on my ass. "Timothée!" I shouted, blushing, moving to face him.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist." He said, shrugging, trying to act cool. "Oh, shut the fuck up." I grumbled, narrowing my eyes.

"You're pretty sexy when you're mad." He said, taking my jaw in his hand, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

He slowly reached over to the oven and turned off the burner.

That's when I knew I was in for it.

I held my legs together, already becoming wet. I stared into his eyes, opening my mouth, and slowly leaning in to kiss him.

Suddenly, Timothée grabbed me by my thigh and waist, hoisting me up onto the counter.

I shivered as he unbuttoned my jeans quickly, sliding them down to my ankles. I struggled getting them off my feet, while Timothée took off his own clothes.

I lifted my arms over my head, and he took off my t-shirt, revealing my black lace bra.

I moaned softly as he took off my bra, kissing my chest. I moved closer to the end of the counter, craving his touch.

"Timothée." I moaned, begging him to touch me.

He put a finger on my clit, rubbing on small circles. I moaned, my heart beating quickly with anticipation.

"God, please." I moaned, grabbing Timothée's hair. He stopped rubbing my clit, and I whined loudly.

"What did you say?" He asked, his voice deep, looking at me through his eyelashes.

"I-" I started, but I wasn't sure what to say.

"You beg for me, Y/N. And only me." He said, sighing. "You've been a bad girl, baby. It's time for you to learn your lesson." He said, grabbing me by the hips, and pulling me off the counter.

He picked me up, threw me over he shoulder, and walked over to our bedroom.

He laid me on the bed, I breathed deeply.

He took a belt and bound my wrists together, putting my arms over my head.

"Tonight, darling, we're playing by my rules." He said, tightening the belt.

"You don't make any noise. And you don't cum until I tell you to. Understand?" He said, his stare was cold and dark.

"Yes." I said softly, nodding. "Yes?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, sir." I corrected, and he placed his finger back on my clit.