𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑁𝐴 𝐵𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑆

It was late at night, I was sitting up in bed, eyes glued to my computer screen.

I had to finish some work, and even though I were tired, I continued to work.

My keyboard clicked as I wrote an email to a coworker. I had already proof-read it, twice, and I was fighting to stay awake.

Timothée was next to me, sleeping, but when he turned onto his side towards me, his eyes snapped open.

He groaned, snaking his arm around my torso and pulling me towards him. "Tim," I said, pulling out of his grasp. "I'm working."

"Baby," He said groggily, streatching out against the sheets. "It's midnight." Timmy said into my neck. It made me shudder, and I wanted desperately to just cuddle him, but I was determined to finish my work.

I didn't answer him, instead the keyboard just kept on clicking. "Y/N." He said seriously, he almost seemed angry.

I looked over at him, his face was serious but his eyes were full of concern. He closed my laptop. "Timothée, I have to finish this, okay?" I pleaded, trying to grab my laptop from him.

"Baby, look at me." He said, trying to make me turn my head toward him. I kept my face away from his, blinking back tears of exhaustion. "Y/N, please?" He begged, kissing my collar bone as he tried to reach for my face.

"I love you." He whispered into my skin, I closed my eyes, and that was it. I kicked my laptop onto the floor and rolled him over.

I kissed his neck and he moaned. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N." He said my name over and over, his voice was deep and husky.

I kept kissing him, his hands were on my hips, and my hands were in his hair.

He unbuttoned my pajama shirt and threw it onto the floor, and suddenly everything was rushed, but still, in some way, romantic.

We took off our clothes until both of us were bare naked, I gasped when he slipped himself inside of me.

I moaned deeply, throwing my head back. "You like that, baby?" He teased, his hands grazing my ribs. "Y-yes." I said, clenching my jaw.

His hrusts were becoming faster. I was almost there.

I wasn't sure what to say, I didn't even think. "Fuck, T-Tim, I'm gonna cum."
I moaned, and Timothée's thrusts becoming sloppier.

"Cum with me." He said simply, his breath hot on my chest.

When I finally came, the pleasure was so much, I continued to ride out my high.

Timothée moaned loudly when he came, gripping at the headboard with one hand, tipping his head back.

He pulled out of me, sighing, moving his head down to my thighs.

He grazed his tongue along my inner thigh, teasing me.

"Timothée, please." I begged, pulling my legs up over his shoulders, tightening them around his warm, sweaty back.

He dragged his lips along my body, finally making it to my clit.

He flicked his tongue at my clit softly, I held my legs against Timothée, determined not to let him move.

My pussy throbbed as he moved his tongue around my clit, my stomach tensing with the start of a my climax.

"Fuck, Timothée. Oh god." I moaned, reaching my high.

I went over the edge, letting my legs become limp around Timothée's body.

He looked over at me, grin on his face.

"What?" I asked him, out of breath.

I love you, Y/N." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I sighed as he got up and laid next to me.

I scooted closer to him, laying my head on his chest.

"I love you, Timothée." I said, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"Goodnight." I said, yawning, I was slightly dizzy, practically euphoric.

"Goodnight, princess." Timothée said, giving me one last long kiss before we both fell asleep.

This ones a shorty for my vanilla babes out there
Just wanted to try something different
I'm literally in love with someone rn btw so YEAH details on THAT if u ask