Horton-chan sees cold brew

It all started on a pristine Monday morning and Tim aka Tim Horton was getting ready for hockey practice "Timmy are you ready yet"-his mom bistro Horton said "MOM I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME TIMMY"-he said sarcastically "ok ok I get it haha"she said. If Horton was b ing completely honest with himself he was nervous, EXTREMELY nervous and his mom was just making that worse 'god what if I mess up my first practice after moving to this city' he thought while buttoning up his white button up shirt.

That city was Edmonton he had just moved there from Toronto, and surprise surprise it was much different but he had more to worry about then that 'I mean my first hockey practice in this what if I'm terrible or all the other kids hate me' "Tim" his mom faintly said 'what if they know I'm different' "TIM" she said again 'what if I fail horribly and I get kicked of the team' all these irrational thoughts just kept coming and he couldn't stop them' " TIMMOTHY HORTON" mrs Horton said one final time"COMING"he quickly sprinted down the stairs.

"Here take this muffin and go"his mom uttered "your dad's already in the car with your gear" " thanks, see ya later mom" as he walked out the door he saw his dad smoking in the family's pickup " get in" his dad annoyingly.

Time skip to when they get to practice

Tim looks around the room to see his lover cold brew "Tim I'm leaving have a good practice" his dad said but Horton was still fixated on old brew that breathing started to deepen "why are you breathing so heavy love" whispered cold brew Tim flushed a very light shade of pink on his ears" meet me in the girls locker room after practice since no one will be there" he whispered again and faintly wink so that no one but Tim would see.

As practice came and went Tim ended up getting the highest point in one on one shooting on net. But he wondered was cold brew actually gonna meet him there or was it just 'I mean cold brew is known for pranks' they were childhood best friends because their parents knew each other 'the whole reason we moved to this city is because of the brews they planned on moving first after all agh' these thoughts were plaguing him, about their first kiss at that one sleepover, walking along the beach together, their huge bike ride that one summer, etc.

But practice was over therefore Tim started walk towards the girls locker room unsurprisingly cold brew was there so Horton sat beside him "cold brew" " Tim Horton" they looked at each other the tension hard enough to cut a rock, cold brew leaned in and kissed Tim.

Time skip

" ah ah AH YES YES RIGHT THERE OH MY GOD" " oh you like that huh" "PLEASE COLDBREW"

They both came there.