Chapter 2

...

Claudia Valentini..

I worked threw my study material trying to catch up.Donella watched me from the door,"Everything alright my angel?"

I looked up at her,"Yes baby..I'm just swamped"

She nodded and blew me a kiss and disappeared.I continued with my work,an hour later there was a knock at the door.

"Two seconds!"I said finishing off my notes for today.I finished and looked up Evelina smiled,"Can I bother you little sister?"

"Of coarse you can"

She smiled and walked in,"I wanted to see how you were?"she asked walking closer.

I smiled and hugged her,"I'm okay..just a bit shaken up"

She nodded and sat me down,she sat down on my desk."Understandable..I want you to know that we are always here for you no matter what"

I nodded and smiled,"Thank you so much"

She nodded and turned slightly,"Your over bearing wife is here"she giggled as Donella walked in with water.She looked at her sister and smiled,"Evelina?"

Evelina sighed and left,I giggled and packed my stuff away.

I hugged her,she held me close.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too"

She smiled and kissed my cheek,"So.."

"Yes?"I giggled sipping my water,she smiled and lead me to our room.She tucked me in,"I...I have something for you"

I frowned and sat up,"Baby.."

She grabbed a black velvet box and set it on my lap,I looked up at her.She smiled and gestured to it,"Open it"

I opened it and gasped.

Inside is a beautiful diamond necklace,"Baby..."

"I wanted to get you something to try and make you feel a bit better"

I hugged her close,"Baby..I love it"

"I'm glad.."

She looked at me and held my face in her hands,"You are my whole world,and I will do anything and everything in my power to keep you safe"

"Baby...I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you ever!"

She smiled and kissed me softly,"I love you too..now,get some rest I just need to finish off some paperwork"

I nodded and laid down,she looked at me.

"You'll stay put?"

"Yes I promise"

She nodded and left,I fell asleep soon after she left.When I woke up,I showered and changed,I found my friend he smiled.

"I want to find the person who did this"I told him.He looked at me,"I can look into it miss"

I nodded,"Just be careful"

He nodded and smiled,Donella walked to me and smiled."There's my beautiful angel!"she said kissing my cheeks.

I giggled and cuddled closer.

"Baby!"

She smiled and kissed my nose,"What have you been up too?"she asked.

"I was napping"

She chuckled and nodded,my guards stepped out.She sat by me and cuddled me close.