Chapter 6

Daniels POV

"You know you lowkey suck at kissing" I said "what?" Corbyn said "you kind of suck at kissing" I repeated "well I've only kissed one other person and the was in grade 8 so what do you want from me" "wait really" I said surprised "ya I kissed Jonah during a game of spin the bottle in 8th grade and right after I ran out of the room crying" he said "damn well have you done anything else" I asked smirking a little, he looked at me. "What do you mean?" he asked "you know" I paused "oh like fucking someone" he asked "y-ya" "no I haven't" he said "why not" I inched towards him a little bit "I don't know I just wanted it to be with the right person you know" Corbyn asked "ya but I've done it before" "oh you have" he said looking down "ya I had a girlfriend in grade 10 but it didn't work out" I said lifting his head "oh why not" he asked "she cheat on me but its fine cause i didn't really care cause I found out I was gay so"

"Oh well that's go-od" his words hesitated a little as I sat on his lap "hi" I said under my breath "hey" I could tell he was nervous "do you wanna try it" I asked him "try- try it like it it" he looked nervous "ya of course only if you want to" I said I wanted to make sure he felt comfortable "ya I do" "you do" I said making sure "ya to be honest I've been waiting to do this with you for four years" I looked ashamed of saying that "oh ya" "ya" "good so are you a top or a bottom cause I'm a switch so it doesn't matter to me" "top or bottom" he asked looking confused "oh right" I chuckled a little he so much to learn "you've masterbated before right" I asked, he got all flustered "y-ya" "ok do you like to take it up the ass or jerk off" "the-the first one" I smirked "good you're a bottom I like that"

End of flashback

Daniel's POV

"Just talking huh" Abby asked "yes" i smirked thinking about last night "OH MY GOD YOU TOTALLY DID IT" she yelled "can you shut the fuck up not everyone in the world needs to know" "sorry sorry come on everyone wants to meet at the café" "ok lets go"

While we walked down town Abby wouldn't stop asking questions about last night and I kept saying "I'm not telling you anything you parasite" and she would either pout, slap my shoulder or keep pestering me

When we got there everyone was already there "hey what's up guys" Abby said walking in and sitting down at the table, Corbyn had his back to the door so I walked up to him and put my arms around him "hey what you eating" I asked "some fries want one" he said holding one up to my mouth.

"Okay did we skip so chapter or something since when were you guys dating" eben asked looking very confused "last night they kissed on the rock and went back to Corbyn's house" Jonah replied, I told Corbyn to stand up and sit in my lap on I could sit down "oh so that's why it looked like someone fucked you in the ass when you walked in" Jack said earning a back hand to the chest by Zach "seriously Jack" Zach said "WHAT IT DID" he yelled quietly

Corbyn hid his head in my neck out of embarrassment "you guy suck" he said, they all laughed.

-------------------------------------

so this chapter I'm currently writing this at 2:50 in the morning tired as fuck I just wanted to get a chapter out before my science week.

Also got new glasses which is good cause my other ones were fucked and I'm getting my vaccine shot on the 11th so life is going pretty good right now