•chapter 4•

Ranboo's POV

Now, of course he loves me.. but.. does he even love me like I do himself? He's an adorable human who's smile could brighten anyone's day.. I just.. hope he knows that.

Narrator POV

Ranboo switched off his phone and began to turn on his radio, as he swifter back into his bed with his arms rested underneath his head.

" You're mine~ we belong, together~ "

The old-fashioned music played in the background as ranboo imagined himself and Tubbo dancing alone at the beach.. and then ranboo softly drifted off to sleep..

" Hey boo! Time to wakie wakie! Eggs n' baki-"

Ranboo groaned as he woke up to his customized alarm. He rolled over and picked up his phone. The brightness flushed his eyes as he flinched and rubbed his eyes to adjust.

December 15th, 1992

Tubbo would be arriving tomorrow, and so ranboo thought of the perfect idea, he rushed out of bed and hopped into his clothes then swiftly grabbed his keys and jumped in his car.

" My my my my! Music gets me, so hard, make me say, oh my lord"

Ranboo chuckled and mumbled the words to the song as he arrived at Target.

*10 minutes later*

"Mmmm... no..no...no..n-... YES! this is just the right thing."

•••

Ranboo took a deep breath as he paced around his room

"No need to worry, you've got this, you just have to ask him one simple question.. well.. it's not to simple but- nevermindranbooitllbefine"

Only one day left.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know I know that I haven't updated this sort in a while but I hope you eat this chapter up for a while as I still need to get some more ideas, but this is a really great opportunity for me and I hope you've enjoyed! Love ya bees! <3