AUTHOR'S NOTE.

So, hello all.

Thank you so much for all the love and support. This is the end of my book and before going I decided to address you all.

By this book, I want to convey that you are not alone. There must be many other Sophies in this world going through traumas and ugly situations but it is not that you have to bear such situations. You can overcome such feelings by sharing your emotions with people near and dear to you or also consult professional help. Remember that life is a beautiful journey and should be enjoyed. Taking help as well as helping others will make this world a united and wonderful place to live in.

Also remember, we all are equal and shouldn't discriminate against each other. We also have the right to take action against any injustice being done to us or to someone else.

I would like to conclude by telling that let's all spread love and make this world more beautiful to live in.  Because anything can happen and we don't realize it until it's too late, so let's all improve and heal each other as well as this world together, to avoid such circumstances and live happily in peace and harmony as a family!

If you want to talk, share anything with me and know more about me, connect with me in the comments or in the Wattpad chat window.

Tons of Love, Ruhee Joshi❤🍒