The nineteenth chapter

--------------------------------------------

(Alright, so... Be prepared for the smut chapter later because I have it ready for today! I spent the whole night making it because I have never done something like it before! It was actually fun because I feel like I learned something new. The smut is not a part of the storyline because I feel like I want to keep the real story clean, lmao!)

--------------------------------------------

Garcello pov.

He was looking up not putting his eyes on anything at all. I feel like I can't breathe in this air... It is so quiet...

"Sorry... I should just leave... I'm causing enough trouble just sitting doing nothing..." He says slowly his voice still being shakey...

Then he stood up and I feel some pain run through my spine... Why is he standing up!? He looks like he can't stand up fully though and seems to be very lanky.

He walks towards the couch and puts his hand on the back of it seemingly trying to hold himself up like that. I suddenly feel great pain in my lungs!

Looking over at Alex he seems to be holding his chest like something is wrong... I have a feeling that I was right about my theory... 

I can feel his pain... But... Does he feel mine?...

--------------------------------------------

Alex pov.

My arm is tightly going around my chest from the pain... I think that that weird gun guy broke a rib...

I start to suddenly cough into my other arms hand, the hand that I used to try and hold myself up. When I look into the hand to make sure it wasn't super bad... It is super bad...

"I think I will have to go..." I say not showing them the hand... This is the worst place I would want to die on-

"We... Will take you to the hospital..." I hear Garcello slowly say. I look over at him, he seems to be sweating and grinding his teeth...

Is he mad?... Or... Hurt?

I snap out of the thought, not wanting to stay here for long.

"A-Alright... Fine..." I tell him, giving in to the stupid idea... I don't want to make him madder though so I made sure to say it in a way of understanding even though I really don't want to...

I take off the flower from my hair not wanting it to be harmed while being outside I put it on the couch as softly as possible.

I hate hospitals...

-------------------------------------------

Garcello pov.

I know for a fact that Y/N doesn't have any vehicle to drive in so I'm gonna have to call someone I know to help us get there... I quickly pick up the small phone that I own and scroll through the contacts.

I tap on the contact that says, 'Colin'. It was Y/N's boss and I know that he wouldn't mind taking us there.

"Hey, Colin! I need a ride to the hospital!" I tell him trying to keep the pain invisible for everyone hearing me talk.

"Did something happen to Y/N!?" He asks me sounding very worried.

"No! No... Umm... It's someone else... I can talk to you about it later!" I tell him being slightly worried that he wouldn't come over...

"Alright, please don't try to pay me this time..." He tells me through the phone sighing after. I can feel the sweating becoming a problem...

I suddenly hear a car starting in the background... Already!?

"I'll be there as quick as possible, alright? Just wait a while for me and check the person carefully to make sure that he isn't dying, ya know?" He tells me quickly. I hear the coughing of Alex in the background making me worry...

"Alex, calm down... Please sit on the couch and just try to breathe..." I hear Y/N talking to him slowly making me smile from how lucky I am...

"Yeah, I will see you soon-" I realize that I had thought for so long that he had already stopped the call himself... Oh...

I decide to just let it go and put the phone into my pocket. I walk over to Alex and Y/N only to find a few bloody papers laying around the floor in front of the couch...

"I think he might have a broken rib that has been breaking one of his lungs..." I can hear Y/N tell me making me feel really scared about what might happen...

"Fuck..." I can hear the small voice of the tiny boy on the couch having a tissue under his mouth bending forward. This small boy chuckles slightly sounding like he was so done with everything that was going on... Maybe that is why he wants to leave?...

I hear a car honk not too far off in the distance! 

"That is our ride there, I'll take Alex. You can take the tissues!" I tell Y/N. But then he proceeds to pick up Alex instead?... 

I freeze for a moment trying to figure out why he would do the opposite... But when I see him already getting out the door I pick up the box myself.

Already having the outdoor clothes on I just follow Y/N outside with the tissue box. I quickly lock the door before running down to meet up with Y/N downstairs. 

He has already gotten to the car and was about to push Alex into the backseat.

-------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

I know I shouldn't be too worried about those two being too close to each other... I'm slightly jealous... My feelings for Garcello have been growing large and I don't like the fact that Alex was here too.

When I had finally gotten his body inside of the car backseat I lifted his head up and sit down. I proceed to put his head on my lap and put on the seatbelt.

I can feel the car starting to move forward and the two in the front speak about the boy coughing slightly... 

"Can I get the tissues, Gar?" I ask him reaching my hand out to see if I can feel the box in my hand. Once I do I pull a tissue out and put it over his mouth wiping off the blood falling.

He tries to move possibly to grab the tissue and clean himself off. I wait for him to move all the way but instead he gives out and goes limp!

"Fuck!" I say not knowing what to do.

"What happens back there?" I can hear Colin ask me hearing the fear in his voice.

"He just gave up! I don't know what to do!" I tell him trying to find a vein somewhere to check his pulse to make sure he was alright. 

Barely feeling anything because I can't focus straight on knowing where to find the right place to search for any life. I decided just to give up because my panicking isn't going to make anything better...

I can feel the car stop making a small screech from the speed it probably went before stopping...

Please, let this be over with soon...

--------------------------------------------

(Here is the normal story chapter! I will publish the other one pretty soon, probably without a picture since... It's a smut chapter and I don't want to do sexy pictures yet... Hah -w-'... Anyways the chapter will be out very soon!)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----