Chapter 1 The Heart Breaking sight of My Friend Billy badly hurt

i saw Richard and Dirty Steve bring Billy into John Tunstall's house. he was so badly beaten and bruised up that i almost didn't know him. but i knew that he was new in town i had saw him around. i was the first one along with Chavez and Sam to become friends with him. Jane had wished his face off with cold wet wash cloth Billy's right was swollen shut. and i knew a lot of his ribs was badly broken. i sit in a chair next to his bedside. i would wash his face off with a cold wash cloth and tried to keep his fever down. but one time when Jane had took her turn sitting up with Billy i went with Chavez and Richard to deal with Billy's stepfather. i am not going to say how we dealt with Billy's stepfather because Chavez isn't ready for Billy to know just yet. at that same time Lawrence Talbot had went missing and i was a little upset because it had felt like nobody really cared about Billy. later that day i don't know that Billy had slipped out of his room because i had fallen asleep. Billy had found Lawrence and saved his life and to say thank you to Billy for what he had did Lillian and Lawrence Talbot had adopted Billy as their son. i still stayed up day and night without any rest taking care of Billy. he stayed in his room and he kept his room dark so nobody would see the damage that his stepfather had done to him and he would not eat anything at all. has the days passed Billy slowly started to get better. thanks to his friends and family and most of all to God.

i will write the next chapter later on.