Chapter 2 My Nightmare

i had woke up in a cold sweat i could feel my heart pounding in my chest. i had a nightmare that Billy was dead. i got up from my chair and ran to check on Billy and i saw that he was sleeping peacefully i would not say that Billy was resting because the pain that Billy was in stopped him from resting. i washed his face with a cold wet wash cloth. but i just could not get that dream out of my mind. i kept watch over Billy has i had always done since he gotten hurt. i sang a song to myself a song that i thought that fit Billy so much. i know that your life on earth was troubled and only you could know the pain you weren't afraid to face the devil and you were no stranger to the rain oh how we cried the day you left us we gathered around your grave to grieve how i wish that i could see the angels faces when they hear your sweet voice sing go rest high on that mountain cause son your work on earth is done go to heaven a shouting love for the father and the son. i know that memory is one gift of God's that death can not destroy. but i knew that god wasn't ready for Billy yet not now Billy was only 17 years old and he has been through so much. that he needed know what it is like to have the love of family and friends. Billy hasn't even began to live his life. i know that old man Antrim had almost took that away from Billy. i thank God that he didn't.

i will write more later on