5- Text messages

Woah I didn't expect to have so many reads. Thank you for reading and voting!

Dream and George had been texting for a few days now but it felt like they had known each other for years. There was something about their personalities that just clicked. Whenever Dream's phone got a notification he'd pick it up and check it as fast as possible, smiling to himself if it was George. This action was noticed by Sapnap who would tease him constantly about it. Sometimes as a prank he would text him random nonsense so that Dream would get a notification and get excited only to find it was Sapnap.

It was a week after Dream and George had hung out in the park and Karl had decided to host a small movie night. Karl and Sapnap both invited a friend or two: Tommy (A seventeen year old blonde who was loud but fun), Wilbur (Tommy's hot older brother) and Tubbo (another seventeen year old who wasn't quite as loud as Tommy but could still sometimes gets overly hyper).

"You should invite someone too, Dream" Karl suggested.

"George!" Sapnap yelled. Karl let out an excited gasp at the suggestion.

"Wouldn't he find that weird? Like I'm suddenly inviting him to our house and meeting all our friends?" Dream responded.

"Nah! You said yourself that it seems like you've known each other for years" Karl laughed at Dream's nervousness.

It took a bit more persuading but eventually Dream agreed and they all huddled around Dream's phone, wondering what to message him.

🙊 Georgie 🙊

Dream

Hey! Are you free to do a movie marathon at my place today?

It's with Karl, Sapnap and three of their friends

🙊 Georgie 🙊

I'd love to! When and where?

Dream

Great! Come to 15 diagon alley at 8:00pm

Yes I used the road name from Harry Potter. Don't judge me

🙊 Georgie 🙊

What are we watching?

Dream

I think Karl wants to do a Harry Potter marathon but I doubt we'll get that far into it since it would be like 20 hours

🙊 Georgie 🙊

Haha okay I'm just finishing my shift at work so I should get back to that. But I'll see you tonight

--------------Time skip--------------

It was 8: 30 and George was already on his way to Dream's house, not realising how close their apartments were. He couldn't wait to see Dream again but he had a sick feeling in his stomach because of the insane amount of nerves and adrenaline he felt, not just because he was meeting a bunch of new people today but mainly because of Dream. Dream had this effect on him that he'd never felt before. Whenever he got a text from the blonde he'd get a strange feeling inside his stomach that felt like butterflies. Then he would always spend ages trying to figure out something clever or funny to text Dream back.

"You have arrived at your destination" A voice came out of his phone, distracting him from his thoughts. Already? George began to panic to himself while parking his car at the side of the road. He was so nervous.

"Get it together George" He told himself sternly. "It's just a movie night." And with that he stepped out of his small car, walked over to the door, and rung the buzzer, waiting to be let in.

~536 words~

I was wondering whether I should start making the chapters longer like the last chapter. Hmmm

-Esme